Chapter 15- All Together

The three of us follow Tsuki making sure we never lose her. We also have to track down this Diego guy and this gives us a perfect opening for that.
As we head even more further out of town we notice a tall ass tree in the forrest. Enzo and Tsuki stop next to it, turning to each other. Monsai immediately holds his hand up telling me and Kash to do the same. We stop and listen.
       "Okay Susu, you wait here okay?" Enzo says calmly. He then knocks on the tree three times and it splits open. He walks inside and it looks like he's walking down before it closes back up. Tsuki stands there, not moving. I wonder what she's thinks about all of this. Is she scared? Worried? Angry maybe? I wish I could talk to her. She turns her head in our direction then looks back to the tree. She probably knows exactly where we are.
After I let out a sigh, the entrance opens back up and Enzo walks out.
                  "Are you ready?" he whispers.
Tsuki just nods her head. Then the both of them walk inside. As the entrance closes, the three of us stands.
"Let's not waste any time. Come" Monsai whispers. We head to the tree and it's even bigger up close! Well...probably more for me. I place my hand where the entrance was, "I could rip this shit apart" I whisper. Monsai quickly turns to me, "Hell no. They'd hear that shit Chibi" he whispers. I quickly huff. Kash walks up behind me, "Remember Chibi?" he says quietly behind me. I turn to him confused, "Remember what?" He reaches his hand past me and knocks on the tree three times. It...uh...it opens.
I turn to Kash and huff but then focus back to the tree. It goes down it seems. Shit....and it's dark! Dammit. I take a couple steps back, "Nope. No chance in hell am I going down there first" I say sarcastically. Monsai shakes his head and immediately darts in. I follow behind and Kash follows in last.

       As the narrow halls get wider, we run into a stop. We can either go left or right.
"Shit" Monsai whispers.
I quickly run to his side, "Nooo please don't say that! You're not supposed to say thattt!" I shriek tugging his arm. He taps my head and smiles, "Don't worry Chibi Chan. We do have to part but you will not be alone" he says softly. I open my eyes and look to him confused, "Eh?"
Monsai giggles.
          "The two of you are going right and I will be going left" he whispers, "Yell if you need me, which I know you will."
I huff and puff and start heading to the right. Monsai walks up to Kash and whispers something in his ear before heading the other way. Hmmm I wonder what that was about. Ugh! Anyways!
Kash follows behind then catches up beside me. He looks forward then to me, "Hey-uh...is everything alright Chibi?" he whispers.
"Yes!" I blurt out, "Everything's fine!"         Shocked, he turns his head.
                      "Of course" he says softly.
What the hell?
    As we head towards the end, we see bright lights shining from the entrance on the left. Oh shit! This may be it! The room Tsuki is in!
I dash instantly! This is it!
All of a sudden, Kash grabs my arm. I turn to him and he puts one finger over his mouth.
"Shhh" he says softly then points to the door. Turning to look I focus, listen. Damn.. I hear something. I hear....people talking!
      Kash dashes to the other side of the door, back against the wall. I do the same on my side. We wait and listen.

       I can hear Enzo rambling on, "Listen man, she's strong as fuck! And she wants to join us. Wouldn't it be better to just have her on our side rather then not?! Susu literally-."
    "Enough!" A man with a deep ass voice yells at Enzo. "I'm tired of your shit Enzo! Sick! You're always bringing these mother fucking chickens in here and now a fucking girl?! Dumb" he yells. Enzo falls to his knees, "Please... El Diablo....my brother...." Enzo whispers. His brother?! Diego?! Oh shit!
"If I'm wrong about this, I'll sacrifice myself" Enzo says softly. Diego stands up and walks over to him, "No. If you're wrong about this, I'll sacrifice YOU myself!" he growls. Diego heads back over to sit in his chair when a soldier busts through the door.
           "El Diablo! We have an intruder!"
Diego turns to look at him, "Well bring them in you idiot!" he snaps.
Two more soldiers walk in with the intruder.
Wait.....Is that Monsai!?! I immediately look at Kash and he holds his hand up signaling me to wait. Shit man! How the heck did he get caught??
     The soldier in the front walks up, "This woman is one of the Nakamaru's! We seen what she can do but we obviously stopped her, El Diablo" he says happily. The other two walk over with Monsai as Diego walks back down to them. "Pull the hood" Diego snaps. The two men pull off his cloak and his locs fall down.
          "Hmmm" he hums. Diego walks closer piercing into Monsai's eyes. Monsai glares at him. Diego takes a step back, "You idiots! This isn't a woman!"
The men shriek.
"We're so sorry!"
"She's- I mean he's just so beautiful!"
"I'm sorry El Diablo"

        "Just be quiet! Fuck!" he growls. He then walks back over to his seat. "Enzo?" he whispers.
"Yes El Diablo?"
"I'll tell you what....If your girl can beat this intruder then you live and she joins" he whispers.
What?!
"Of course! It won't be a problem!" he says softly. Enzo then dashes off to retrieve Tsuki.
            Diego just sits there staring at Monsai. Glaring at him, up and down. Shit!
As Enzo walks back into the room, Tsuki is walking beside him. They stand in front of Diego. Diego immediately starts cackling, "You've got to be joking!"
Worried, Enzo looks down.
"What's so funny? Is there a feather tickling your ass?" Tsuki snarls.
Diego stops laughing and immediately looks at Tsuki, "Hmm interesting" he says softly while smirking at her.
"Soldiers! Clear the floor! I can't wait anymore" Diego yells. As the guys and Enzo walk off, Monsai and Tsuki turn to each other.
           "It's real simple. The loser...dies. Begin....or don't" he snaps.

No way! Is he sick?! The loser dies?! What kind of shit is that? I'll bury this whole place before that happens.....believe that!