Chapter 21- Being Real

Diego smirks at the three of us, "Hmm not bad for a blind boy" he shouts.
     The guy takes his staff and taps it onto the ground, "I'm not blind, bitch!" he yells. "Whoa whoaa" Diego says sarcastically, "Calm it down. Wouldn't want your mommy and daddy getting mad at you, do you....?" he says softly, "Oh wait...you already made them mad didn't you?" I can hear him breathing hard beside me. This isn't good. "How would you know anything?! You don't know what you're talking about!" he shouts. Diego smirks and then starts laughing, "I don't? Oko" he whispers.
  He flinches back and pauses. Oko? Is that his name?
Diego walks forward slowly, "See? Many connections like I said" he says softly, "You're just that blind kid who got chased away from home. Oko Gushiken, a traitor to your whole family. Are you not ashamed boy?" he snaps.
           He slowly puts his head down, looking at his feet and then Diego darts forward. Tsuki grabs Oko and yanks him away from the front, while I stomp on the ground to send a rock flying.
"This isn't the time!" Tsuki shouts out. As Oko hits the ground behind us, Diego punches my rock like it's nothing. Shit! He's coming faster! Why can't I move.....? No! Not now Chibi! Wake the hell up!!

I can see Diego get closer and closer. "Weak bitch!" he shouts. Tsuki then kicks her leg up between us sending flames to separate us. Diego immediately changes course and starts to head for her. As she turns her body towards Diego, he is right there. Tsuki froze and they stand there looking eye to eye.
"You can't save her.........you couldn't even save yourself..." he whispers. Tsuki flinches back and her face drops. No...
"Hey!" I shout as I stomp on the ground trapping his body, "You just shut your mouth, alright!?!" Diego starts to laugh, uncontrollably. What the hell? He's sick! Tsuki snaps back and throws a punch straight to his face!
"You bitch!" she shrieks. She then forms a fireball in her hands and gets real close, "Next time.....you won't speak...to me...OR CHIBI! I'll kill you!" she whispers. The fireball touches his cheek just a little and he quickly turns his face away, laughing. "Ah! That's hot! The fireball I mean" he whispers.
"You motherfuck-" Tsuki starts to shout.
"Tsuki!" I shout, "Please."
She then closes her hand and walks over to me, "Sorry...you know how I get when people talk to you that way" she says softly to me, grabbing my bruised hand. I look to her and her eyes stay on my hand.
"Tsuki?" I say softly.
"Yes?" she replies in the same tone.
"Thank you. You're the best" I say as I smile softly at her.
"I know" she says with a huge grin on her face, "Now" she snaps, looking over at Oko.
Diego then shouts out, "It's no use. He's useless." He then chuckles. We both look over to Diego then back at Oko. Then I walk over to Oko and lean over, "Listen, I don't know what's gotten into you and I don't really care but you need to get it together! This isn't the time!" I snap. He doesn't flinch.
Fuck! It's no use.

      Diego then starts to cackle. Tsuki looks over to him frustrated, "What the fuck is so funny?!? Weak people shouldn't be laughing!" she shrieks. He then stops and stares at her. His dark eyes pierce into her hazel eyes. What the fuck....? As she turns her face to me, Diego busts out and the rocks start flying everywhere! We got to move! My face drops instantly, which Tsuki notices. She darts to me at full speed and slides onto the ground to dodge the rocks! As she reaches me I stomp onto the ground causing a wall to lift up. Tsuki stands and our backs are against the wall. I can still see Oko sitting there out of it. Shit! After all the rocks landed, it got real quiet......

           "Ohhh ladiessss" Diego sings out, "Where ever did y'all go?"
Me and Tsuki look to eachother and she looks furious. She immediately stands out, "I'm right here bitch! Don't act dumb!" she shouts. Shit. I immediately stand out on the other side of the wall, ready. He just stands there smiling at us, "Awh look at you guys, so cute" he whispers softly. I can hear Tsuki's breathing getting harder and harder.
   "Oh yeah?" she whispers back. Diego's nods his head, "Yeah. Almost want to add you girls to my collection."
What?!?!?
"You sick bastard! Just shut the hell up!" I shriek.
"Yeah...all that talking just shows how much of a pussy you are..." Tsuki whispers softly. Diego looks down at his feet and then dashes to Tsuki not a moment later! Here we go!
   Tsuki notices and punches a two piece into his direction. Fire balls go right towards him! Diego leans side to side to dodge them but dashes faster!
Shit! Okay!
            Tsuki stands in position, waiting as I prepare for the right moment. As I turn over to look at Oko, he still sits there looking at his feet. Dammit!
   "Chibi!!" Tsuki shrieks. I turn and can see Diego coming for me!!!! Shit!!

         Everything starts to move slowly...I start to tumble backwards and see Diego reach his arm out for me. Tsuki is trying her best to grab him in time.

Why now? Am I really this weak?

    As I tumble backwards I trip over a rock and start to fall back....then Oko comes out of no where! He slings his staff towards Diego, "Bitch!" he shouts. Diego then catches his staff, shocked. I fall down and land on my ass, ouch! Tsuki grabs Diego by the shoulders and pulls him backwards!
     Oko snatches his staff back and swings again hitting his chest! Tsuki then moves out of the way while still bringing him down. As Diego lays in the ground, Oko points his staff to him while Tsuki leans down. One hand around his neck and the other covered in flames. Wow!
    "Now..." Tsuki whispers quietly,        "Move again, and I'll kill you....."
She doesn't flinch at all and neither does Diego. I look up at Oko and he looks pissed off too. This can't be good. When I was about to stand I hear Diego laughing softly,
              "Okay okay....You Win."
Tsuki's grip gets tighter, "Shut up! Just shut up! Are you this stupid?!" she shrieks. Diego goes silent then looks to Oko. They both look to each other, with hate.
   "You can't trust him....he betrayed his own mother and father. I heard he even betrayed...his own best friend—" Diego whispers. Oko then swings his staff, knocking Diego out cold. Oko then just stands there and glances at me when I try getting up a second time. He shifts his whole body to me and hands out his staff, pointing it towards me. As soon as I try grabbing it, something wraps around his ankles and slams him face first into the ground. Holy shit! When I look to the other side, it's Kash!! Oh crap!!!! Kash then pulls his hands towards his chest pulling Oko to him. Monsai sees me and dashes to me.
"Wait!!!" I shriek. Kash doesn't hear me and continues pulling Oko. Tsuki then moves away from Diego and runs towards Oko and Kash. I immediately get up and do the same but Monsai stands right in front of me.
"Oh my gosh! Chibi are you hurt?" Monsai says with worry in his voice.
"No you don't understand! You have to stop Kash!!" I say very quickly. Monsai then looks confused, "Stop Kash? We're here to help you guys!!"
     "Just trust me! Please! I'll explain everything!" I whisper sharply. Monsai let's out a deep breath, turns around, and forms a rope made out of water. He flows it to grab Oko's staff, which Oko is holding onto to. Kash looks to Monsai, confused and worried but keeps pulling.

This isn't it!

"Kash let go! You don't understand!" I shriek out. He stops and looks at me, for a moment.... His face drops but then he lets go and walks off. Oko gets up and walks towards me. So does Tsuki and Monsai.
"What is going on?" Monsai says softly.
                 I immediately just dash away to go find Kash.
"Chibi!!" Monsai shouts.
"No...let her go" Tsuki whispers, "I'll explain everything."