Chapter 20- The Truth

His eyes look serious glancing at the 4 of us as he waits in position. The two guys behind him puts down Diego and walks in front of that bastard. Protection huh?
   As Monsai and Kash arrive closer, Monsai grabs one of the guys while he dodges from the other. Kash went straight for it. Straight for that bastard.
    "What were you saying?!" Kash screams as he aims for his face. He quickly crosses his arms to block it and looks to Kash. Kash's eyes turn dark red as they pierce into his. The bastard pushes back and Kash flips backwards landing on his feet. Nice! Monsai takes the guy he's holding and upper cuts the hell out of him! The 2nd guy comes back trying to redeem himself. Monsai then grabs the guys face and throws his leg behind one of his, and pushes him down. Finishing off with a kick to the stomach. Dammit!
       The two of them then end up side by side looking at that bastard. He looks nervous as he looks to those bums on the ground.
                He then looks back to Kash and Monsai, "Hmmm not bad not bad" he snarks. Kash takes a step forward and the guy gets into position. Kash then chuckles, "What's wrong?"
The guys scoffs, "Just shut the fuck up and come on."
       Kash doesn't hesitate. Not for one second.
     They clash. Throwing blows at each other. Kash swings at the bastard but he drops down dodging it. Not a second later Kash takes his leg kicking him back! YESSS! Shit Kash! Guess he got tired of that move.
Monsai then steps closer as they move back, watching every movement. As the bastard gets back up he wipes off the dirt, "You know what....?" he whispers softly.
Angry, Kash responds, "What?!" he growls. The guy starts to laugh then suddenly stops.
"I want you to do that shit again" he says in a serious tone. As they stand there, they never break eye contact.
They both just stand in position.

The guy smiles, "Well? Are you going to do anything else, Kash?" he whispers, "Or should I move on, to different battles...?" he says as he glances at me. Kash turns his head just a little to see me, standing there.
Kash...
He quickly turns his head back to the bastard and charges forward. Moving fast as shit! The guy smiles and holds his position, waiting. As Kash gets close he slides down on his knees and claps his hands together. Aiming for that bastard. Blood shoots out in the form of bullets and it hits him!!!
Wait....his body just faded away..OH SHIT! HOW CAN I FORGET?!
For a moment everything seems like it's moving in slow motion. I turn to Monsai and he turns to me as our eyes widen. Shit! As we look back to Kash, time goes back to normal. He turns back to look at me, concerned. My legs just start moving. I'm running towards Kash with everything in me, "Just get up!" I scream.
As I run to him, that white haired bastard comes out of nowhere with his staff. He swings it aiming for his back....it connects causing Kash to fly back. No!
"You dumbass bastard! I'll kill you!" I shriek. Before Kash lands, I can see water catch him. Thank goodness!
I turn back to that bastard and stop. I hear Tsuki stop behind me and she instantly gets into position. Monsai stops on my other side.
"Monsai, please go help Kash. We'll be fine. I just wanna make sure he's in good hands" I say softly to him. He looks to me, worried but nods his head and dashes off. Tsuki grabs my shoulder and walks to stand beside me.
"How low should we go?" she whispers to me. I look to her. "Got it!" she shouts as she turns back to that bastard.
"Enough with this whispering already!" he shouts, "Do something already!"
Me and Tsuki look to each other....then she dashes towards him. I quickly stomp on the ground causing it to grab his feet and lock him down! He can't move now! She arrives closer to him so I dash to get closer to her. Tsuki stops running and just walks to him. "Well would you look at that? You can't go anywhere!! Oh noooo! What will you ever do?!?" she shrieks sarcastically. I catch up and stomp on the ground rising it from his feet to his chest. He shouldn't move at all now. Tsuki flips her hand and snaps her fingers causing a ball of flame to appear. She walks closer, "Hmmm where should I put this?" she whispers. I walk up beside her and stand in front of him, "You bastard....why is this shit so important to you? You stay in Norrah with us right? So why go this far?!" I shriek. He looks to me and then looks away.
I grab both sides of the rock and start shrinking it in. "Ah! Man fuck!" he yells. I stop, "Well?! Are you going to answer me?" I snap. He scoffs and looks at me softly. Tsuki comes in out of no where and punches him in the face! "Don't do that!" she shouts, "Answer her!" Well damn.
He turns his face to look at Tsuki, "Was that really necessary?" he snaps, "I can't even move right now!"
"If you don't start talking, I'll put a fireball in your hair!" she shouts. As her eyes pierce into his I notice the two guys in the back getting back up. Here we go again. They stand up and head to Diego, with no hesitation. Shit!
"I'll be back" I say sarcastically. Tsuki nods and looks back to the bastard, "and I'll be watching our new little friend" she says softly with a serious face.

"Ayy fellas, just put him down already" I shout as they try walking away with Diego. The three of them turn around, "Oh it's you again?" Diego whispers.
Shit! He's awake!
The two guys then let him go.
My voice starts shaking, "Wait...what is this...?" I say softly. He looks at me and smiles, "Let's just say I have many connections babygirl", he whispers. As he wipes himself he walks forward to me, very slowly. I take a step back...
"Careful now! I won't hurt you, again" he says softly with his hands up, "Your hand still looks hurt pretty badly and you look tired...."
I start to tremble backwards, "Stop" I say. He keeps walking forward smiling at me. "Stop!!" I then shout out. He stops immediately and smiles, "What?" he whispers, "I'm just trying to help you sweetheart."
The two guys behind him walk up beside him and start smirking at me, "That's her boss. That's the girl with the mouth" one guy says. Diego starts clapping his hands, "I was right. I knew it was you. You loud...ass...BITCH!" he shouts. Diego then darts towards me! Fuck!!! I start to tremble backwards and trip over a can of soda. No way!! As I start to fall backwards I can see Diego heading closer to me but then someone catches my fall. "Get up bitch!"
Tsuki shouts.
"Tsuki!!!!" I say happily! She smiles at me. I then see that bastard with the staff run by headed to Diego. "What the fuck!?" I shriek.
The two guys run in front of Diego as Diego stops. The guy smirks as he swings his staff. Hitting one guy on the neck and hitting the other on the ankles, taking them both down! When they fall down, it's just Diego and him. Standing face to face. Tsuki grabs my hand and we walk up to stand by his side. The three of us on one side...would've never guessed it.