Chapter 22: Everything Falls Apart

Dammit! This isn't good at all...
Where did Kash go? I look all around and still no sign of him.
"Kash?" I yell out. Still nothing. I just clutch my bag and look down at my messed up hand, "Shit Kash.." I whisper to myself.

"Oh my" someone with a deep ass voice whispers behind me. I quickly turn and just see two guys staring me up and down.
"Uh- Can I help you?" I say quietly. The taller guy speaks, "Hmmm actually you can. Hey....why don't you just come back with us. You look pretty messed up and I know a few things that will get you right again..." he whispers.
"No. I am fine. Thanks" I scoff. The shorter guy beside him takes a step forward and I take a step back. "What the hell are you doing? Back up!" I yell.
The tall guy grabs his shoulder, stopping him. "Don't mind him. He doesn't speak but I know he's just so excited right now" he says softly. I tilt my head in confusion. What the fuck is this guy talking about?
"Excited? Excited for what?" I say confused. The guy just laughs and lets go of his friend's shoulder. "Well...why don't we just show you?" he whispers as they start to walk towards me. I immediately start walking backwards, "Stop! If you don't, I'll kill you bastards!" I yell out. They don't stop. Instead the short guy disappears into thin air..
What?! The tall guy just keeps walking forward until I bump into someone from behind. As I try turning my head to look, someone grabs my shoulders and throws me down to the ground. I quickly look up and it's that short bastard! Now they're both coming for me again!!
As I crawl backwards in fear I scream out, "Leave me alone you creeps!" The tall guy just laughs,
  "Calm down darling. It'll be over soon-"
That's when a blood shaped bullet goes right through his skull and he falls straight down. Then I start to hear rapid footsteps approaching me and suddenly I'm standing up again.
I turn and it's Kash!
"Kash!!" I yell out with excitement. Kash doesn't pay me any attention. Instead...he walks towards that short bastard. As the guy tries to disappear again, Kash dashes to him and grabs his throat causing him to stay. Whoa....It's like he teleported to him almost.
"Guys like you make me sick!" Kash growls. He then snaps his neck and the guy drops to the ground.
Oh my gosh....
As Kash turns back around, he slowly walks to me. I stand there in shock of what just happened.

Both of them are dead.

Kash stops right in front of me and grabs my hands, "Chibi...are you okay?" He whispers.
He looks very worried as his eyes pierce into mine.
"Ye-yes" I whisper. My body just won't stop shaking. Calm down Chibi. Just breathe.... Suddenly he just pulls me in and holds me. Then Kash whispers,
"I'll kill anyone who tries hurting you Chibi. I promise I'll always protect you." I immediately break down and he holds me tighter. As he pulls away, he looks down to me and smiles softly. I quickly turn my face away and start to wipe my tears.
"Oh-uhh sorry" I quickly say.
"You wouldn't be out here if I didn't run off.... so I am sorry Chibi" he says softly. My head drops but he grabs my chin and slowly pulls it back up to look at him. His eyes just stare into mine.

"Oh! Sorry!" Tsuki yells out. We both quickly turn to her and back away from one another.
"Hope I'm not interrupting.." she says calmly as she walks towards us. Tsuki then sees the two guys lying on the ground and immediately stops. "What the fuck?!" she shrieks, "What the hell happened? Are you guys alright?!!? Chibi?!"
Kash nods his head and turns to me, "Now we are..." he says softly. My face instantly gets red and Tsuki notices. She walks up to me and grabs my cheeks, "Tell me" she whispers.
"They tried to hurt me- but I'm fine now. I promise!" I say softly.
"Hurt you?" she whispers to me.
Kash snaps, "I took care of it. They were some sick minded fucks!" Tsuki quickly turns her head to Kash and then back to me. She then hugs me tightly,
"My Chibi..." she whispers. I can literally feel more waterworks coming. Tsuki leans back and wipes my eyes. "Let's get you to Monsai so he can take care of your hand. I'm sick of waiting" she snaps. I nod my head and she grabs my arm. Kash follows closely behind the two of us.

As we approach back to the place we left, Monsai runs to us. "Thank goodness you guys are safe. I was getting a little worried" he says calmly. Tsuki grabs Monsai and pulls him closer, "Her hand" she says in a stern tone. He quickly looks down at my hand, "Right" he whispers. Monsai lifts my hand and flows water all around it. His water glows and it is so beautiful.
"There" he whispers, "Just don't overdo it okay?" I nod my head and pull my hand back.
"Thank you...Monsai" I whisper. He just gives me a soft smile then turns to Tsuki,
"So shall we head back to Norrah now?" he calmly says. We all turn to look at Diego lying there unconscious and Oko is just standing over him. Seems he hasn't left us again. I guess that's a good thing. Kash then huffs, "All of us? Even him?" As we turn back to Kash, his eyes are glaring at Oko. I immediately say, "Yes!" Kash just looks at me and his eyes soften but I can still tell he's a little confused. We just stand there looking at one another...

      Tsuki and Monsai give each other the side eye. She then says softly, "We're going to check up on Diego before we leave. We have to make sure he stays unconscious the whole way back. You guys...don't go anywhere, okay?" Kash and I nod and the two of them walk away.

"So-" he whispers.
"Kash-" I whisper.
We then stand there in awkward silence...
"You first" he whispers to me. I turn to him and let out a deep breath. His eyes stay on me the whole time.
"Kash..I know you're confused about Oko and yes I don't trust him 100% yet either but I think he's here to help us" I say softly, "He didn't have to save us but yet he did. I'm not sure why but I just have a gut feeling he won't betray us again..."
I then tilt my head down.
"Okay" he says softly to me. I quickly look up, shocked.
"Okay?" I whisper.
He smiles, "Yes. Okay. If you have a gut feeling about this guy then I'll stand behind you. But once he tries anything, I promise I'll end him this time." I can tell that he's serious but all I can do is nod my head and smile. Kash only wants to help and I'm grateful for that.
"We should get back, yeah?" he whispers.
                              "Absolutely" I reply. We then walk over to them. I just hope that my feeling isn't wrong about this guy.