Chapter 7- Peace Shall Win

As Monsai looks to Sonya, she is already smirking at him. "Uhh hello. It's a pleasure fighting you today" he says calmly. She giggles, "Of course! Say....when I win this, you should take me out!!" Monsai tilts his head, looking at Sonya. "Say who?" he says confused.
"I've been watching you and I think you're very handsome..such beautiful eyes" she shrieks.
"Sonya you're a very nice lady but you're barking up the wrong tree here" he replies, sharply. Sonya looks to Monsai and her faces drops, "Oh so you don't think I'm worthy enough for you huh?!" Before Monsai could say anything, the intercom goes off.
"ALRIGHT! Are we ready folks? READY...set....FIGHT!"
As Monsai tries to say something,
"That's not—"
Sonya runs to the other side. He turns, following her movements. "She's fast" he says to himself. Monsai immediately starts his movement, swaying water all around him. Sonya runs up straight to him throwing a punch. He deflects it with water and she throws another aiming for his stomach. She connects and Monsai slides backwards on his feet. "Shit!" He says sharply. She runs around him again but this time she's going in circles. "At this rate, she can hit me again at any second" he says to himself. Monsai then starts his movement again. The water starts expanding further around him causing the circle to become wider. Sonya then slides underneath it towards him. He immediately pulls his arms towards him causing the water to follow. Lifting himself up, Sonya is caught by his flow. Monsai releases it and she drops down. He gets into position again, waiting. She's just lying there but she's not unconscious. Instead, she's crying. "I get it now.....I wouldn't want to date me either. Look at me? I suck!" she says quietly. Monsai relaxes his stance a bit, "Sonya, it's not that you're not worthy" he says calmly.
"But you said I was barking up the wrong tree!" as she wipes her eyes.
"Sonya, I am gay. I like men." Monsai says sharply. Then the intercom goes off,
"Well folks we have our 3RD WINNER! MONSAI!!" As the crowd cheers, Monsai offers his hand to help Sonya up. Sonya looks to him, embarrassed.
"Now I just feel dumb" she says.
Monsai chuckles and pulls her up, "Well, you aren't Sonya. Also you're actually the first one who had me on my toes during this tournament. Great job!" She immediately smiles and they go their separate paths. Monsai heads back to us.
"What was all that chat about?" Tsuki says.
"Well, she asked me out" he says calmly. Me and Tsuki look to each other and laugh. Confused, Kash replies, "Great! Uhh...that's good... right?"
As me and Tsuki are rolling around in the back cackling, Monsai looks to Kash and says "If I were straight, sure." 
They're now just standing there looking at each other at this point. I roll behind Kash and grab his head, pulling him down, "He likes......MEN!"
"Oh!!! Yes! Right" Kash spits out, "but why are y'all laughing at the situation?" as he looks to me and Tsuki.
"Oh! It's just funny to see them try. Especially when they get mad and try to fight him. Our Monsai is just so CUTE!" I say all giggly. Monsai looks to Kash and shakes his head. As we settle down the intercom calls the last two contestants,
"Ahhh! Now folks we have one more round to go! That's Tsuki V.S. Kura!!" As the crowd cheers they look to each other and they both look angry as hell! Fuck! Kura and Tsuki walk down, never taking their eyes off of each other. I look to Monsai, worried. "This is really happening! I can't believe it!" I say to him yanking his arm.
"Chibi, it's absolutely happening" he says, never taking his eyes off of Tsuki.
The intercom then goes off,
"Alrighttttt folks! Last and final match! Are we ready? I sure am! Ready.....SET.....FIGHT!"