You have got to be kidding me.

~Harry~

" Mate, you have got to get up earlier." Ron said as we ran down the hall. " I know! You know this has been a bad year for me." I snapped back. " I know mate. I know." It really has. Fifth year has been hard. I've been having nightmares, my scar hurts non-stop, and I can see and feel what Voldemort sees and feels.

" We've been having Snape on our asses for weeks now, and you know that's ever good for us. Specially since we have it with Slytherin."

Ron and I entered class and took our seats in the back hoping that we were unnoticed. Lucky us, we were. " Mr.Potter, see me after class, Five points from Gryffindor for being late again." Snape said in is normal tone of voice. 'Great, what did I do this time?' I thought to my self. I heard Malfoy and his gang laugh. His blonde,almost white hair framing his face perfectly and his laugh was... what.the.fuck.

Class dragged on for what seemed like forever. The only thing that made it even a little interesting was when Snape told Malfoy to stay after also. The look on his face a priceless. Ron and I laughed to our self's.
When class ended, Ron and Hermione gave me the ' we'll always remember you.' look and walked out. Malfoy and I out our things in our bags and walked up to the front of the room. He shot me a nasty look and I shot him one back.
" Now. So as I am sure you are both aware of, you Mr.Potter am one of my worst students while Mr.Malfoy is one of my best, so I am putting the two of you together as partners so that maybe Mr.Malfoy can put something good in that head of yours." I felt my mouth drop. Malfoy did same. " I'm sorry. What?" Malfoy asked. " You will meet in this room every day after dinner and stay as long as you need and that means that if you stay pass curfew, you will not be punished. No more on this, go to class." I grabbed my things and marched out of class. " Potter." Malfoy called after me. I turned and glared at him. " This is your fault. My father will hear about this. If you make me fail this class I will have your head." He had a look in his eye that told me something else was going on in his mind. " Well, are you sure you want my head? You head is already to big as it is. I don't want this either, so don't any ideas." I turned on my heel and headed to my next class. ' Snape has to be kidding me.'

~Draco~

I heard the door to Snape's class open and close and I knew who it was. Harry...I..I mean Potter. " Mr.Potter, see me after class, Five points from Gryffindor for being late again." Snape said. I started laughing because that what I do when Ha..Potter gets in trouble.
I loved Potions, so the class went by pretty fast. The one thing that made me think twice about this class was when Snape told me to stay after class. I mean it means I get to see H..Potter more.' What the fuck, first I keep calling him his first name next I want to see him more. I shouldn't have stayed up as late as I did.'
After class I put my things and walked up the the front of the class and shot Potter my normal look of distaste towards him. He shot one back.
"Now. So as I am sure you are both aware of, you Mr.Potter am one of my worst students while Mr.Malfoy is one of my best, so I am putting the two of you together as partners so that maybe Mr.Malfoy can put something good in that head of yours." Snape said. My mouth drop. Not fully because I didn't want to, I felt my heart beat a little fast, but I forced it to calm down and said "I'm sorry, what?" He fully ignored me and said "You will meet in this room every day after dinner and stay as long as you need and that means that if you stay pass curfew, you will not be punished. No more on this, go to class."
I saw Harry walk out if the class quickly so I called out " Potter." He turned to look at me, but he looked pissed. "This is your fault. My father will hear about this. If you make me fail this class I will have your head." I knew I didn't mean any of it, or I did but I didn't want to say it ugh I need more sleep. "Well, are you sure you want my head? You head is already to big as it is. I don't want this either, so don't any ideas." He turned on his heel and walked away. I just stood there not saying a word before I ran off to my class with a small pain in my chest like what he said really hurt me.