Well... (please read the A/N)

~Harry~
 I screamed in pain. As I was telling Pansy what she wanted to know, a red hot pain spread through me. Memories flashed behind my eyelids and I felt my heart finally finish being crushed. 

 " Draco!" I yelled. Tears feel from my eyes, but I didn't care. " Draco! I have to get to him!" I tried to get up, but I was held down by Hermione and Pansy. " Harry, you can't leave, we don't know what the side affects of you two remembering will be. Please, just lay down. " Hermione said softly. I did as I was told, but I hugged a pillow and cried into it, but made sure I wasn't to loud. ' He still doesn't remember everything we did, had, and where. I have to change that.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N 

 Hey, Guys! My brain did a thing!! What if I make the next chapter set in their 6th year, changing a few things of course, but PLEASE COMMENT ASAP! I NEEDS TO KNOW BECAUSE I HAS AN IDEA AND I WANT TO MOVE THIS ALONG, BUT I WANT YOU AWESOME PEOPLES APPROVAL BECAUSE I LIKE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! okay, Carry on with your reading. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Draco~
 " Father, I told you, I can do this." I was waiting for the Dark Lord to decide what is to become of me.

 I had passed all of his test, I killed a muggle, won the favor of his beloved snake, I told him I had the trust of many so I had that going for me, and that for some reason Potter's friends like me so I can get close to him easily.
  " I've never said you couldn't. I just hope that our Lord can see what we see." Father looked worried. 

In few minuets, one of his new followers, who I didn't know, came and got me. " Our Lords would like to see you." I walked in and bowed. " Yes My Lord?" He smiled and I wished he didn't. " Ah, Draco. My boy. Sit, right here." He patted the seat next to him. I did. 
 " Draco, If all that you said was true, then give me your arm. You know the one." I smiled and did as I was told. " That's a good boy." He rolled up my sleeve and pressed his wand to to me. Within a few seconds, pain spread through my arm then the mark was there. " Welcome to the family Draco. You've done well. Make me proud."