Harry!

A/N 
 THIS MAY SOUND LIKE THE DEATHLY HALLOWS A BIT BECAUSE THIS IS BASED OFF OF THAT BOOK. ALL THE LINES THAT ARE EITHER REALLY CLOSE TO OR ARE QUOTES ARE CREDITED TO J.K. 

 just a heads up

~Harry~
 I stood watching as the Dursley's packed everything they owned and got into their car. " But dad why do we have to move? I like it here." Dudley wined as he put the last bag into the car. " Because, that freak and his world might come after us." Vernon snapped. 

 Dudley looked at me. " I just want you to know, that I'm sorry. I know it's to many years to late, but just know that I am."  He held out his hand. I took it and smiled. " Thanks Dudley. Be safe." With that, I turned and walked into the house and listened form the sound of their car driving away.

 I slid down the wall and ran my hands through my hair. I stayed like that for a few more moments before I got up and started to head up to my room when someone knocked on the door.

 I opened the door and got tackled in a hug. " Harry!" It was a voice that I knew was Hermione. " God Hermione, let the boy breath." Hermione let go and I saw Ron standing behind her. " Ron, Hermione!" I said happily. " Hey mate." Ron said as he entered. 

 Once they were in, I saw more people. Percy, Flur, Hagrid, Mad-eye, Tonks, Kingsley, Fred, George, Rumus, Snape, and Author and one guy who I didn't know.
 " Guys what are you all doing here? " I asked, letting all of them in. " Er her fer ya 'Arry." ( Translation, " We're here for you Harry." )  Hagrid said as he gave a bone crushing hug. I laughed once he let go and headed to the parlor where everyone was. 

 Mad-eye walked in and told everyone to line up like they should. 

--------------------------------------------------------Time skip to the flying --------------------------------------------------

" Hagrid!" I yelled. Death Eaters had attacked him and someone told Voldemort that I was being moved. 
 I was controlling the old motorcycle and was dogging spellings and sending some back when it happened. A green blast killed the last one I thought it would. 
The snowy owl that's been by my side since I was eleven.

A/N this is a over view of what's to come. I will have more Monday if it mean writing on my bus  I promised an update and here it is. Bye!