What?

~Draco~
The next morning, I woke up feeling well rested even after having a long night.
I quickly took a shower and changed into my robes. When I can down I saw Pansy, yet again, waiting for me trying to be sexy. " Morning Pansy." I said. She turned red and said " Morning Draco." I just walked out and went on to breakfast. Pansy caught up with me pretty quickly so I had to listen to her ramble on and on about how "worried" she as when I wasn't back before curfew.

When we entered the Great Hall, I looked over at the Gryffindor table fro the boy with the green eyes and messy black hair.
 " Draco? Are you even listing?"  Blaise asked. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. " No Blaise, what could you possibly say that I would pay attention to?" He glared at me and said " I just told you deepest, darkest secret. That's what." I raised my eyebrow. " Now I am." Blaise smirked at me and whispered in my ear " I'm gay and have my eye on a Gryffindor that goes unnoticed by everyone." I smiled at him. " Way to go. You may have been the last one I would think to roll that way, but I'm happy for you." Blaise smiled at me. " Man, I'm glad you feel that way mate." Pansy seemed to not have heard a word of this so we just changed subjects and talked about random things. 
 By the end of breakfast Pansy was eyeing me. " What?" I asked her. " Are you feeling okay? You have't called Potter a prat or a prick once today." She asked me with curiosity in her voice. I felt my face drain. " Just finally realized  that that prick doesn't deserved my time." I said hoping that she'd buy it. Thank Merlin she did. 

As normal, We where one of first people to walk into potions, but what surprised me is that Harry and group had beat us there." What the hell? How did that mudblood, blood traitor, and Potter beat up here?" Pansy asked me. Those words that I used to say all the time now placed a sour taste in my mouth. " I have no bloody idea." was all I said. 
 I didn't look at Potter the whole class. I didn't make any joke about him. I did nothing and I don't know why.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was dinner before I for I looked at Harry. I had decided that to my self and when it's only the two of us, I would call him Harry.
 I ate a few things before I saw harry stand up and nodded  for me to follow him. Which I did.

 Once we got to Snape's room, Harry locked the door and looked me directly in the eye. " Draco," He said softly. " What was up today? You didn't look at me, I didn't hear you laugh when your friends make jokes about me, nothing. Are you okay?" I heard him, but my mind wondered to me pushing him against the wall, smashing my lips to his and the two of us sharing a hungry,lust filled kiss. "Draco?" Harry asked again, sounding concerned. " Hum? Oh well, I...I don't know. I don't really know what today was all about either. Pansy noticed and I lied and told her that I realized you didn't deserve my time." I smirked when I  heard him laugh a bit. " You know, I don't understand why we fight all the time." Harry said. " I don't either, anyway, lets get to work." 
 I pulled out two stools and placed my potion's notes and book on the table. " So, where are we going to start?" I asked him. Harry's eyes widen as he look at my notes compared to his, which had a few words on them while mine were front and back. " Uhm, I need help learning the ingredients and how to cut them." He said it so quietly like all I could think about was a child that got yelled at, but still asked for a glass of water. I rolled my eyes. " Gosh Potter, that's first year." I laughed and got a blush from Harry in response.
 We spent the next hour going over that until Harry said in frustration  " Damn it, why is so damn hard?!" I just shook my head and said " Why don't we move in to reading the recipes  for now and get back to this tomorrow?" He nodded and put his head in his hands. 
  By midnight, Harry was finally able to make a love potion in under two minutes. " Okay, so please explain to me why I had to make a love potion in the first place?" He asked confused. I smiled. " Let's have a bit of fun shall we." He smiled. " Sure. Wait, what's the catch?"  This is where it gets fun. Okay, so please explain to me why I had to make a love potion in the first place?"  This is where the fun starts. "Let's have a bit of fun shall we." " Sure. Wait, what's the catch? I smirked. " Let's play the muggle game that you and Hermione play. Something about rocks, paper, and shooting. What ever the bloody hell that is." " Sure, but what happens to the loser?" " He has to drink the love potion. Since I have you make the fifteen minute one we don't have to worry about it lasting too long." Ibit my lip hoping Harry said yes. I could see that he was thinking about it and by the look on his face, the answer was going to be yes.

~Harry~
" Okay, so please explain to me why I had to make a love potion in the first place?" I asked Draco. He had made me make this until I could make it in two minutes for some strange reason. He smiled and it sent a strange feeling into my stomach. " Let's have a bit of fun shall we." I felt a smile on my face. " Sure. Wait what's the catch?" He go a look on his face that I didn't know if I should like or not. " Let's play the muggle game that you and Hermione play. Something about rocks, paper, and shooting. What ever the bloody hell that is." " Sure, but what happens to the loser?"" He has to drink the love potion. Since I have you make the fifteen minute one we don't have to worry about it lasting too long.". He bit is lip and it made the feeling in my stomach even stronger. I thought about this. Giving the fact that I was going to win and that Draco doesn't under stand muggles at all, this could be fun for me.
   " Sure. Okay so rock is," I made a fist, " Paper is," I showed him my hand flat out," And scissors are," I showed him a sideways peace sign. He nodded and repeated them back at me with the right sings. " Good, so paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beat paper. Got it?" I saw Draco take that all in then he said, slowly" Paper beats rock? Rock beats scissors and scissors beat paper?" I smiled " Yep. To start off the game you say 'Rock, Paper,Scissors, Shot!' and then you pick on the three to show. Normally you do three rounds and the one that wins the most wins." He nodded " Got it. Let's do it." 
 I won. Draco laughed because he had no idea what he was doing. I handed him the potion. " Bottoms up Draco." Draco glared at me, but started laughing again. " Harry, anything I say during this means nothing. Got it?" " Got it. Now drink." He put the flask up to his lips and drank.

~Draco~
 Nothing. I felt no different. Shit, that means. NO! Uhmm, acting time Draco. I looked at Harry and smiled like a fool. " Harry." I sang, holding my arms out. " C'om mere. I wanna hug from someone as cute as you." His face turned bright red and he started laughing. 'At least he's buying it.' Bloody hell, what's happening to me?

~Harry~
 " Harry." He sang when it took affect. Draco held his arms out towards me and said " C'om mere. I wanna hug from someone as cute as you". I felt my face turn red and I busted out laughing. " Why are laughing at me? Did I do something you like?" He said. I got up and hugged him. I felt that feeling in my stomach grow to my to my entire body. 
 Draco picked me up and sat me on the table behind us. How he was able to do that is beyond me, but he did. " Hello there." He purred. Draco placed him self in between my legs and had his face so close it was on top of mine. I glanced to the clock. " Draco, just a heads up, you only have ten more minutes to be in "love" with me so what you are going to do?" I asked him smiling. He licked his lips and sad " This." The next thing I know he had me pinned to the table and starts to tickle me. After three minutes of do that, he places a quick kiss on my lips that sent a chill my back. 
 Draco spent seven minutes holding my hand and playing with my hair. Once the clock said the fifteen minutes where up, Draco put his hand to his head and looked at me wide eyes. " What the bloody hell got in me?" I jumped down the table and patted Draco on the back. " My potion. That's what." He turned bright red. " Uhmmm lets get back to work on those ingredients then we can leave at one, one thirty." I nodded and opened the potions book back to the page we needed. I still couldn't shake the feeling I got when Draco hugged me even though I knew everything that happened due to potion. What is happening to me?