Harry! (full)

~Harry~
I stood watching as the Dursley's packed everything they owned and got into their car. " But dad why do we have to move? I like it here." Dudley wined as he put the last bag into the car. " Because, that freak and his world might come after us." Vernon snapped.

Dudley looked at me. " I just want you to know, that I'm sorry. I know it's to many years to late, but just know that I am." He held out his hand. I took it and smiled. " Thanks Dudley. Be safe." With that, I turned and walked into the house and listened form the sound of their car driving away.

I slid down the wall and ran my hands through my hair. I stayed like that for a few more moments before I got up and started to head up to my room when someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door and got tackled in a hug. " Harry!" It was a voice that I knew was Hermione. " God Hermione, let the boy breath." Hermione let go and I saw Ron standing behind her. " Ron, Hermione!" I said happily. " Hey mate." Ron said as he entered.

Once they were in, I saw more people. Percy, Flur, Hagrid, Mad-eye, Tonks, Kingsley, Fred, George, Rumus, Snape, and Author and one guy who I didn't know.
" Guys what are you all doing here? " I asked, letting all of them in. " Er her fer ya 'Arry." ( Translation, " We're here for you Harry." ) Hagrid said as he gave a bone crushing hug. I laughed once he let go and headed to the parlor where everyone was.

Mad-eye walked in and told everyone to line up like they should.

--------------------------------------------------------Time skip to the flying --------------------------------------------------

" Hagrid!" I yelled. Death Eaters had attacked him and someone told Voldemort that I was being moved.
I was controlling the old motorcycle and was dogging spellings and sending some back when it happened. A green blast killed the last one I thought it would.
The snowy owl that's been by my side since I was eleven.
---------------------------------------------earlier--------------------------------------------------------
~Draco~
" What do you mean I can't leave?" I asked. I threw my hands in the air and turned towards my mother. " Draco, I mean you can't go see Pansy like you planned. I know we said you could and I knew that it breaks your heart, but the Dark Lord needs to speak with you and only he knows how long it will talk. If things go as planed then you can, but at the moment you can't." My mother said calmly.

I laughed in my head. They all think that Pansy and I are together. Pansy still has it for Hermione and Harry and I are together.
" Mother!" I whined. She smiled. " Come Draco. He wants to see you now." She held out her hand for me to take. I did and she led me to my fathers study.

" Ah Draco. It's so good to see you." Voldemort held out his thin, pale hand and waved to the chair beside him. I sat down and waited for him to say something.
"Now, Draco. It is my understanding that during the school year, you and Potter were." He paused to grin slightly. " close." Everything went cold. I felt like there were a thousand dementors swarming around me. " Now, giving this information, I trust that it was for a reason other than friendship." I swallowed hard. " Yes,my lord. I did this in hopes of finding out anything that we could use against him." I smirked. He smiled.
" That's my boy. Do you have anything?" I sat up straight. " Yes, my lord, it's not much but I have something that may or may not be of use. Potter would do anything for his friends and has a habit of trusting that wrong people just because they were friends with Dumbledore. If we can gain his trust, we can bring him here and crush him." I spoke calmly.

The door opened and in walked Snape. " My lord, please excuse me, but he's being moved to night." The dark lord stood up. " Good job Draco, you can leave now." I bowed and almost ran out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I closed my door and slip to the floor. Running my hands through my hair, I leaned my head against the door. 'What have I done?' I thought to my self. 'Not only have I betrayed him, I put my head on the line.'
~~~~~~~~~That night had made it to the safe house.~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote a quick letter to Harry asking if I could see him. With in an hour he replyed.
Draco,
Yes you can. I'll meet you just out side the field. See you then.
Harry.

I folded the letter in my pocket and quickly turned on my heel.
I felt the same old twist deep in my stomach and then I was standing out side a wheat field. I looked around until I saw the light from a wand.
"Harry?" I call. The light starts to come closer,but there's no sound. "Harry? Is that you?" I ask, staring tj get worried.
The light goes out and the only sound is the wind blowing across the golden grains.
I felt a hand cover my mouth then the light returns. I see a pair of green eyes and I smile. "Hey Draco."
~Harry~
I replayed to Draco and headed out to the field. " lumos" That's when I hear him. "Harry?" His calm, deep voice calls out to me. I walk towards him, carful not to make a sound. "Harry? Is that you?" I could tell he's starting to get worried. 'I think I'll have some fun with this.'
"Nox." I whisper and the light goes out and I walk until I can put my hand over his mouth. " lumos" I whisper again and I see Draco's face relax.
"Mafrry" Draco tried to say something, but my hand keeps it from making sense. I remove my hand and he says it again. "Harry?" I laugh and press my lips to his. It's short and sweet, but it sends my head spinning. "Hey Draco."
I take his hand and lead him back to the house.
It feels amazing to have his hand in mine. He's one of the people I trust the most and I know he wouldn't give anyone on Voldmort's side anything about my weakness and that's a reason why I love him. "I love you." I say. I feel Draco tighten his grip. "I love you too."