Look at what you've done

Hello everyone, read this part carefully. At the end I have something to tell you. You maybe like " OH HELL YEAH" or you maybe like " meh, what ever" or you maybe like " oh no!" honestly i think you'll be like " meh, what ever" anyway, you probably never read this anyway so on with the story...

Oh also @SamanthaMcneil  @ludovicamerli and @Drarryislife2468

~Draco~
 I've been seeing Harry everyday around 11am  and no one from my side knows. Everyone at the safe house have been happy to see me, but it only makes the guilt of what I told the dark lord a week ago worse. 
    I was laying on my bed when my father walked into my room . I sat up and greeted him. " Hello father." He waves me off and starts to look around my room. I watch him as he pulls books off the book case, rips paintings off the wall.

     After he managed to make my room look like an troll had had a hissy fit in here, I asked. " Father, would you like me to help you?" My voice faded at the end because of the look he gave me. It could have cut diamonds.

      He walked up to me and stopped before he was right in my face. " Where is that you've been going every night at 11am?" His voice was as cold as ice. I voice I know all to well. " I know you've been seeing someone, and it isn't Pansy is it?" He smirked. " I know what will get you to speak."
    No, not this. He stepped back and raised his wand. " Don't worry Draco," His voice full of fake care. " This will only hurt alot."
     " Crucio." 
    Pain. That was all I felt. White hot pain. I screamed. I screamed until my throat was raw.  At one point I fell off my bed and was laying on the floor. 
     My head hurt. It felt like it was being ripped out of me.

   Pain, then nothing. I felt nothing. I started laughing. I laughed until I was crying. I looked up to see my father's shocked face and him raising his wand again. " CRUCIO!" He yelled, but I only laughed. I felt the pain, but I also didn't. " What's the matter father? Why isn't the spell working?" I asked through my laughter. 
   My mother ran in and disarmed my father. " Can't you see what you've done to him! He's lost his mind!" She fell to her knees beside me. " Draco. Oh Draco. What has he done to you?" I stood up and my head fell to the side. I let out a harsh, quick laugh. " Oh father. Look at what you've made." I smiled and my eyes were open wide.
    " Look at what you've done." 

This might be the end of this book, or I can write a few more things then end it and that's it. You tell me. Have a great day