This is where it gets complicated

~Draco~
 Why am I doing this? Why am I doing this of my own free will? Why have I backed my self into a place I know I can never back out of?

~Harry~
 Almost a year has passed. Not almost most a year of school, or a relationship, but almost a year since I lost Draco.
" Oy, Harry. Wake up." It was Ron. We where sitting at breakfast and I was, again, lost in thought. " mate, what's with you. All week you've been like this. Just staring at the slytherin table. If I didn't know better I'd say you had a crush on one of them snakes, but since you're with 'Mione..." That's when I zoned out. Hermione had agreed to come up with a lie to explain why we always run off and not come back for hours on end. We do it so we can figure out a way to bring Draco back. Pansy is involved too, but Hermione couldn't handle the presser of hiding this from Ron so she blurted out one day " Harry and I are seeing each other." 
 ~Flashback~
 " Harry, we can't keep lying to him. I know he's stupid, but he's not that stupid." Hermione said as we walked back to the common from after our meeting with Pansy and the teachers that knew about our problem. 
 " I know Hermione, just think of something." I said as we reached the Fat Lady. Hermione said the password and we walked in. " Oy, and where were you two this time?" Ron asked, coming out of now where. Hermione quickly took my hand and said " Harry and I are seeing each other. We were out on a walk and lost track of time." She quickly covered her mouth and turned bright red. 

 Ron blinked. I knew that that hurt him because he's liked Hermione for at least a year now. " What?" He shook his head. " P, Prove it." Hermione glanced at me as if to say sorry and then she grabbed my face and kissed me. Even though I didn't like it at all, I went along with it. 
 It was short and simple, but Ron bought it. " well, I, I'm happy for you two. Don't know why you would hide it from me, but I'm happy for you." Ron sounded heart broken 
 ~Flashback ended~

It's been three weeks since then and everyone has heard about the new 'Power couple'. " 'Ello boys." Hermione said as she walked up. She kissed my cheek and sat down. " Harry, I don't know how long we can keep this up." She whispered to me . " I knew, just hang in there." We didn't speak until it was time to go to class. 

 Draco still thought that him and Pansy went out, and Pansy was doing a great job keeping up the act because I saw them holding hands as they walked down to potions. 

" Potter!" His voice sent my heart racing every time but I knew he hated me. " What is it this time Malfoy?" I snapped. I wasn't at him, I was mad at what happened to him. " You need to answer something for me. Why is it, every day you seem to be starting at Pansy with puppy eyes? Aren't you with that mudblood?" He was smirking as he said it. I balled my fist. " For your information, I was making at that dog you call a girlfriend, I was thinking and just happen to be looking that way. I have no interest in her or anyone of you snakes." I made every word sound believable.
 Draco glared at me. " What did you call her?" " I called her a snake and a dog. If you have a problem, deal with it." He pulled out his wand and pointed it straight at me. " You're damn right I'll deal with it." Just as he was about to cast a spell, both Hermione and Pansy came walking around the corner. "Draco!" " Harry!" They yell at once. Pansy got in front of Draco and Hermione was in front of me. 

 " Pansy, get out of my way." " No Draco, this has to stop. You can't just fight Harry when ever he says something to you." Draco looked shocked. He lowered his wand and put his hands on her shoulders. " When did you start calling him Harry and since when did you get on speaking terms with the mudblood?"
 Hermione looked like she was going to kill him. " Hermoine, you know why he's like this. Calm down." 

 " Draco, maybe we should go to class?" Pansy said as she waved us off. We did as we where told so we missed what ever happened with Draco and Pansy, but I have a feeling it isn't good.

~Draco~ 

 " Bloody hell Pansy. When did you grow a heart?" I was getting mad now. We were late for class and I'm being told what to do by my girlfriend. " Draco, just shut up and listen to me!" Pansy yelled. I glared at her. " I don't want you to be fighting everyday. I know you've done it for years, but this is getting old. Please just stop." I didn't speak. Pansy threw her hands on the air and said " If it doesn't stop I'm done with you." I looked at her. " Pansy, you  wouldn't." " The hell I would." 

 " I'm not going to be told what to do." I snapped. " Well, it looks like you're in luck then, because I'm done Draco." With that she stalked off and the worst part was that my mind went straight to Potter, but instead of kill him, I thought of my self kissing him.

A/N 

HELLO ALL YOU AWESOME PEOPLE! 

 So this is based in 6th year now and will slowly move on to 7th. I just want to say thank you everyone that said "Go for it, Yes" and anything else because I have had an  idea that has been around since the tree had lost their memory, but I didn't know how to lead up to the other half of that whole plot and then I did and now we're here. yep pretty proud of my self for actually using that thing that' s been hanging out in my head for once.
    AAAANNNNYYYYWAY! I hipe you guys are enjoying this and have had a day as awesome as you. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!