What are you looking at Potter?

(A/N, I drew that. Okay enough bragging. Enjoy)

~Draco~
I was in potions when the strangest thing happened, Granger was late.
I turned towards Pansy to ask her about it, but she was looking at Granger with a dreamy look on her face and she...she was blushing. " Pansy?" She snapped back into the real world and smiled at me. "Yes Dray?" " Uhm, so what do you think about Granger?" I asked her. There is was again, that light blush that if ,I wasn't her boyfriend, would have taken as make-up. " Well, I know that she's a bratty nerd with, uhmm, beaut.. uhmm horrible hair." She slammed her book down on the table and raised her hand.
" Yes, Miss.Parkinson?" Prof.Snape asked a few minutes later. " May I please go to the loo?" He nodded and she ran out. 'What's gotten into her?'
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potions where over and Pansy still was in the loo. 'I wonder if she's okay.' I slapped myself mentally. ' She's your girlfriend and a Slytherin, she can handle herself.'

I walked for a few more minutes before I was dragged into an empty class room, but instead of it being Pansy, it was Granger.
" Granger?" I asked shocked before I was able to regain my normal ' I'm better than you, so you're nothing but shit in my shoe's' attitude. She rolled her eyes and said " Draco, this is going to sound crazy, but what's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear Harry's name. Don't lie to me because I came with truth potions and I'm not going to hold back." She had a look in her eye which made me a little scared of her. A mudblood none the less.
My brain thought two things. ' Beautiful and Twit' " Why would you care mudblood?" She flinched at the word and rolled her eyes. "Why must you always be so hard to deal with?" She waved her wand and like that, I was out.

~Harry~
I was still with Pomfrey because she wanted to make sure that what ever potion I took wasn't going to harm me. I thought it was stupid because, going by what Hermione said, I took that potion a week ago.
I took a nap around the time I would be in DADA. It made me sick.

(Dream, also, it will give you an idea of what happened what happened in between Drarry getting together and the potion.)

I was walking to Snape's room when I heard foot steps. I just kept going because dinner had just finished and Draco had left before me. The night before he told me that he was and that I should wait for the end of dinner to head down, so I did.

The sound of foot steps started to sound closer, but I just kept walking.

After a few more minutes, I felt someone wrap their arms around me and I felt their breath on my neck as they whispered " Come with me Harry. I have a surprise." I felt a chill go down my spin as Draco spoke." I nodded and he took my hand.
After we got to the potion room I looked at him weird. " Why did you lead me to where I was heading anyway?" Draco smirked. " Because I wanted to be standing next to you when you see this." With that He covered my eyes and I heard the door open.
Draco lead me in and said " On a count of three. One. Two.Three!" He quickly removed his hands allowing me to the once grim, sad potions that had been changed into a fairy and candle lit floor with a blanket on the floor with pillows all around,
I felt a smile spread across my face. " Dra, Draco! I love it." I said. He smiled as he locked the door and put a few charms on it.

The dream changed to what seemed to be an hour after that

I was pinned to the floor by Draco who was kissing the soft part of my neck and causing me to moan.

Draco smiled as he placed his nose on mine. " I love you Harry." I pulled him into a kiss and said " I love you too Draco."

We stayed like that until Draco looked at the clock and said " If Snape finds out that we didn't do anything Potions related every night, he would make us stop." I sighed and pulled him in for one more kiss before he waved his wand and put the room to the way it was.

( Dream over.)

I kept trying to get that out of my mind.

I must have zoned out because Hermione came in with an unconscious body. " Hello Harry. How are you feeling?" She asked as if she was walking in with my make-up work. " I'm good, what about him?" I asked pointing at the body that was now on it's side, laying on the bed to the right of me. " Oh, Draco? He's fine. Just a sleep spell."
My heart started to speed up.

A few minutes, Parkinson came in and ran to Malfoy. " Draco? What did that nasty mudblood do to you." " Oy, dog face, don't call her that!" I snapped at her.
Madam Pomfrey walked in and yelled " If I heard that word in here again I'll make most of you're bones vanish and make you grow them all back!" That got us to be quite and I looked at Draco who, was looking at me. He had lost his normal glare but quickly got it back when He saw I was looking. " What are you looking at Potter?"
I felt what was left of my heart break.
" Okay, well done Hermione," Madam Pomfrey said. Hermione looked all to proud of her self. " Someone better bloody tell me what's going on." Malfoy snapped. Pansy was cuddled up next to him, looking more and more like a dog. "Mr.Malfoy, You will all find out once Dumbledore and Minerva get here."
I glared at Malfoy and Parkinson. I felt like I should push her off him and be where she is and I have no idea why.
Hermione was sitting in the chair next to me in the silent room. It seemed like hours had passed when Dumbledore and Prof. McGonagall finally walked in. " Hello children. Hermione, please tell me, how did you get them all in here?" Dumbledore asked.
She sat up in her chair and said " Well, Harry must have found out to much and passed out so I flouted him all the way, I put the thought in Pansy's mind that she had to come here with a simple memory charm, and I tried to get Draco here calmly, but him being the prick he is, I had to knock him out."
My jaw dropped. "'Mione, when did you start calling them Draco and Pansy?" I asked. Hermione only laughed.
" Mr.Potter, how long ago was it that Mr.Malfoy stopped torturing you?" Prof.McGonagall asked me. " A week ago. After we woke up with our heads pounding loud enough to break the walls." I said. The teachers nodded.
" Let's see if we can fix this little memory problem all of you seem to be having, shall we?" Hermione said all to happy.

A/N I'm Back! * Sing Song Voice.*