Boyfriend - Part 1

                                                                       Kassidy, 18

                                                                    Kacy, 18

                                                                       Angelique Sanchez, 24

                                                                                    Aiden, 18

                                                                                    Aiden, 18

                                                 Part One. Lost Inside

"God, Kass wake up!" Kacy yells and shakes me awake. I sit up almost instantly. The last time I didn't listen to her wake-up call, I was drenched in water.

"WHAT!?" I scream. 

"You remember how Mr. Johnson died?" She smiles at me and rubs her hands together. 

"Um.. yeah? This was months ago.." I rub my cold arms and give her a confused look. 

"Well, since we haven't been to school yet this week, we finally got our new permanent teacher, and Aiden says she's quote, 'hot as fuck'." She bites her lip and nods at me.

"You know, I'm not amused by the fact my boyfriend is checking out our new teacher. And why is he telling my sister?" I roll my eyes and plop back down on my bed. Kacy and I are paternal twins. We looked more similar when we were young, but I got the darker skin and hair from my dad. And I'm simply hotter than her. 

"Look, I don't know but we have to go to school today and check her out. He said she's pretty chill, too." She grabs my hand and sits me up. 

"You have less than 25 minutes if you wanna be early. We'll leave after the first hour." I nod and sit up again. Rubbing my eyes to wake up a little. Kacy walks out of my room and I stand with a groan, stretching my whole body until I get a cramp in my calf. 

"Fuck!" It goes away once I bend my knee and I walk over to sit on my vanity. Once I see myself, I sigh and imagine the mirror shattering. Makeup time. I do a full face. Why? because I feel good about myself when I get compliments. I'm pretty sure I need to make up for that. It's not like I've even been to school without it. -but I'm sure the place would burn down if I didn't-. 

I place my hair in a simple messy bun. I get to my closet and grab my juicy pink zip-up hoodie. Fuck it. I feel like dressing up for this new hot shit teacher. I find my black print push-up bra and put on a white pink over it. For pants, I get my matching pink juicy yoga pants and put on my KoRn campus Adidas. These shoes are the one thing that will never do me wrong. 

Now that I look like I'm going to a spa in 2002, I grab my keys and walk out my bedroom door. 

"C'mon bitch let's go!" I yell out to Kacy before walking out the front door and waltzing over to my car. I see Kacy run to me and smile once she sees my outfit. 

"Are you on cocaine??" She asks me as we get in the car. "You look like Paris Hilton on cocaine." 

"Paris Hilton WAS on cocaine, dumb slut." I start my car and start driving. Kacy scoffs at me and slaps her knees. 

"I have a good feeling about today. I haven't seen Aiden in ages."  She sighs happily and I look over to her with a dirty look. 

"Hoe if you don't get off my boyfriend's dick, I'll throw you in the lake." We park in the school parking lot and I grab a piece of gum before getting out of the car. 

"He's my friend. That's all." She says, defensively. We walk into the doors together and I look at my watch. Shit. 3 minutes late. We look like models so it's not like people are gonna judge us. 

We walk into the first hour and my eyes shoot to the teacher's desk. No one's there. I feel a hand on my shoulder and see it's Aiden. 

"Hey baby, who do you look so good for, today?" He slaps my ass with a little grab and I roll my eyes before turning to look at him.

"You, baby. Go talk to Kacy, she's been waiting all week to see you." I give him a sarcastic smile and look back at the teacher's desk. It's empty so I go sit on it. 

"So where's the new teacher? Love to meet her." I ask my classmates as I inspect my nails. I'm do for a mani. I look up after no one answers.

"Is anyone gonna answer my fucking question or are we gonna stand and stare at me like lost pigeons?" I raise, my eyebrow and everyone shrugs at me. God, these people are so annoying. I swear none of these people know what they want in life and we're already seniors. Give me a break.

"No one knows, she must be late," Kacy says. I smile at her and jump off the desk.

"Thanks Kacy. Was it that hard?" I ask and look at Aiden. He's just drinking up my outfit. I feel like I'm gonna hurl. Then, I hear scrambling footsteps and a quiet voice. 

"Sorry, everyone. Traffic was crazy this morning." She says, I smile at her and walk over to help with her stuff.

"Wasn't a problem for me." I shrug and take her purse to the desk. 

"Of course, it wasn't. Where'd you come from?" She asks as I walk to my desk.

"5th and Kings," I tell her and watch as she sits down. My answer surprises her. She raises her eyebrow and laughs. They weren't wrong. This bitch is fine as shit. 

"Wow? I'm at the same crossroads. What neighborhood?" I laugh at the fact. We do live in a big city so having a teacher that lives close by isn't usual.

"Um right on Wizard," I say, and cross my arms over my chest. She laughs again, showing her perfect teeth under those full pink lips. 

"That's crazy. I'm just one neighborhood down." She smiles at me and walks around passing out papers. The whole class watches and listens to our conversation.

"Oh! Well if I ever need a late-night tutor, I'll know who to call." I offer her a wink and she rejects it. Obviously. I'm sure she's not interested in prison. Come to think of it I should come in during her prep hour for 'help' on the assignment she's passing out. I don't even know what the fuck it is but I need to find out more about this teacher...