History

The first hour is over, After an hour of making prolonged eye contact as my new teacher spoke, I decided to stay in her class for the second hour while she was prepping. 

"Hey, Mrs. Sanchez.." I say after everyone leaves her class.

"Yes, Kassidy?" She sits at her desk and looks at her computer while she talks to me. 

"I'm going to need help with this new assignment. Can I stay for your prep?" I pull a chair up to her desk. 

"It's just a read-and-answer Kass." She says with kind of a laugh. 

"Well... Can I just stay and do it here? I won't have any other time to and I need to get my grade up." I see her sigh and she looks up at me. 

"Fine. As long as it's okay with your other teachers." She looks back at her computer and starts typing again. Her focused face is so adorable to me. 

"Okay, but I'm sitting here." I sit on the chair I pulled up to her desk and read. 

After what seems like ages of staring at my paper, I look at her and try to start a conversation.

"I think my sister is fucking my boyfriend," I say. I look at her with a bored face and stick my lips out in disgust.

"I don't think that's an appropriate conversation we should have, Kass." She turns off her computer and looks at me. "Why have you made no progress."

"Because this shit is boring. And can we please talk about it? I have no one else to trust and It'd be nice to talk to an adult." I plead with her and make a pouty face. 

"Then talk to the principal or the counselor. But that is not what I'm here for." She takes off her glasses and gives me a look of concern.

"Those cunts? pfft. I've tried to confide in them too many times. It's like they're the children with all the rumors and fucking in the bathroom. But whatever." I roll my eyes and look away, sad because I couldn't even get a conversation, so how am I gonna get her to sit on my face? Ugh, patience. 

I hear her sigh heavily. "What makes you think they're having a physical relationship?" She asks, I look back at her and smile. 

"Thank god. I thought you'd never ask." 

*  *  *

I just got back home and Kacy is asking me all about the new teacher. It's quite annoying. 

"So what'd she say? It seemed like she was into you." She says and does some cringe-ass stuff to show her excitement. 

"Fuck off Kacy, she's a normal teacher who normally kept me after class because of my trash grade." I sit on my phone and roll my eyes. 

"Whatever, Kass. I was trying to be nice. You've been such a cunt to me the past couple of weeks." She groans and plops on the couch next to me. I scooch over about a foot.

"Aww, I'm so sorry, sis. You don't deserve the way I've been treating you." I pause for a second and look at my lap. 

"Especially since you've been FUCKING my boyfriend," I say, and without thinking, I slap the shit out of my twin sister. 

"KASSIE!" She yelps and jumps back. '

"What the fucking shit are you talking about!? Are you insane?" She screams at me. A tear falls down my cheek. I just hit my sister...

I don't know if she's gaslighting me right now, but I'm not interested in finding out. I stand up and run to my room, locking my door. With a loud grunt, I sit on my bed and open my bag. Mrs. Sanchez told me to review my reading packet when I got home to make sure I wanted to turn it in. 

I take it out and flip through all the pages. On the last page, I see a sticky note with a phone number on it. It reads, "If you ever need help outside of my class. School or not." I laugh to myself and pick up my cell. I'm getting somewhere with her. I mean it's not illegal, but I know damn well she doesn't wanna give her number to the losers at this school. 

I decide to test something. How late will she answer the phone? I change into my pajamas and listen to Kittie while ranting on the phone to my girlfriends until midnight. 

Once it's about 12:30 and my iPhone 3g is charged, I sit on my bed and start dialing the number. Whispering the numbers out loud as I go. My heart is pounding so hard right now my tits have grown x2. 

It starts ringing and after a ten-year-long wait, I hear her voice. 

"Kassidy, it's so late are you okay?" She sounds tired, and a little nasally. 

"Mrs. Sanchez, have you been crying?" I ask her and sit up on my bed. "You can tell me. I can be trusted with anything." I assure her and I hear her chuckle. The fuck? Am I not trustworthy enough for you, Mrs. Sanchez? 

"You know, It's just boring adult marriage stuff." There's a pause. "Now, did you need something?" 

"You forget I'm pretty much an adult too. And.. no. Did you?" She laughs again. I could never get enough of her innocent laugh. 

"Yes, you're a legal adult. All I need from you is finished homework by tomorrow. Goodnight Kass." I roll my eyes when I catch myself smiling at the sound of her voice. Before I can answer, she hangs up. I sigh and lay down. I'm going to school tomorrow.

*   *   *

I'm half asleep when I hear a knock at my door. 

"I'm coming in." It's my mother. She's finally back from work. I get excited and immediately get up to hug my mom. She's a truck driver and could leave for several days at a time. She heard about the hours of this job and immediately took it because she knew she could be away from me as much as she wanted. 

"I missed you." I hug her, she pats my back and pulls away. 

"What did you do to your sister? Hm?" She asks and I walk to my bed and sit. 

"Whatever Mom I did not get excited for you to come back just so you could be a bitch." I lay down and face away from her. 

"You hit your baby sister one more time, I'll fucking kill you." She walks out and slams my door. Is this slut fucking stupid?

"I'm 17 minutes younger stuping cunt!" I shout at her from my room. A tear falls out of the corner of my eye. Fuck. Now I really need to go to school.