Spark Up

I wake up in the morning with puffy eyes. Shit. Good thing I'm the one who owns the car and has the keys because no fucking way am I taking this cunt to school. 

Once again, I sit at my vanity and almost cry at the sight of myself. I fix my posture and suck in my tears. I then smile at myself. 

"I am that bitch." I open my drawer and pull out my forever-savored joint along with my lighter. Something tells me I require a spark-up today. I take a hit after every step of my routine and once I'm very well fried out of my mind, and looking like a bad bitch, I go to my closet. 

I just put on my black juicy sweat suit and wear my hair in a clip. My school bag today will be the one that matches my outfit. I'm not worried about driving because I come to school half-baked almost every day. 

Once I grab my keys and bag, I walk out of the door without my sister. Thank god my mom is already gone.

I sit in my car and take a second to gather myself. The world is spinning right now. It's amazing. I look up to see Kacy opening the front door and running to my car. I start it and drive off. 

After the 11-minute drive to my school, I park and take a few deep breaths. I'm still about 8 minutes early. 

I'm walking into class. I feel like I'm levitating. I walk in, and I feel like no one notices. So I go and sit at my desk. 

"Teacher late again?" I ask Aiden, he leans in and whispers to me that she quit. I look up almost instantly. 

"What?!" My breathing increases. "I have to call her." I scramble to get my cell out of my bag. It's not in sight. Shit shit shit. 

"You got her number too?" He asks.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I glare at him. 

"She gave her number to like half the students in this class because we're the most behind." I'm almost panting at this point. Fuck I smoked that whole thing, didn't I? I never greened out at school before. I'm gonna be sick. I hear that soft voice. 

"Sorry, everyone. Traffic."  I stand and run past her. Aiden stands and I hear a girl say something like, "I knew you got her pregnant, Aiden." And the whole class laughed. They fucking laugh at me. Once I'm in the bathroom, I realize nothing is going to happen. Which makes things worse. I just want to go home to my sister. 

After sitting in humiliation, I come back to class. Everyone is looking at me. I'm too exhausted to say anything. Until I'm not. 

"Who said that I'm pregnant?" I look back at the class. Everyone looks at this one girl. I don't even know who the fuck she is. I look up and down at her and laugh. 

"And I'M the one who looks pregnant? Bitch please." Everyone snickers and Mrs. Sanchez makes eye contact with me. 

"Language." She raises her eyebrow. "Come to my desk, Kassidy." I scoff and walk over to her. 

"What do you want." I sit on the chair by her desk. It's still there.

"Are you okay? You just ran out." She looks genuinely worried for me. 

"Didn't you hear? I'm 11 months pregnant. Can't you tell?" I smile at her. 

"What is going on? Are things okay at home?" She asks. I glare at her. 

"If you're really interested, I'm so fucked up on weed I didn't even know it could have this effect on me. Do I regret telling you that? 100%"  I sit back on my chair, and I can hear my heartbeat. 

"Understood. Did you get that homework done?" Just like this morning, looking at my face in the mirror. I suck in my tears, I smile at her. I'm disgusted by the person I'm looking at. Because I see myself in her. 

"Yeah. You know, I thought you liked me as a student until I found out I got your number because you think I'm stupid." I grab the reading packet out of my bag and slap it on her desk. Still holding my tears, smiling as I walk to my desk. 

"Aiden," I look down at him. "Let's ditch the rest of the day." He looks up at me and nods. We walk out of the class. I hear Mrs. Sanchez ask where we're going, but I pay no mind.

"Babe, where are we going?" He asks as we walk out of the school together.

"Baby, you know how I've been making you wait for sex?" I ask once we get outside.

"Yeah, but I'm not gonna make you do anything." He sighs, and we reach my car. 

"No. I'm ready." I tell him. We've been together for 6 months and I've been making him wait to see if he'd stay. He did. But I'm almost completely convinced he's fucking my sister. 

"Okay, yeah. If you want to." He gets in the car and is happy the whole way to my house. It disgusts me. But if it means that he won't leave me for my sister, then I'm willing to do anything.

I pull up to my house and take a deep breath. I'm so tired. Looks like I'm gonna be a pillow princess today. I rest my head against my car seat and close my eyes. 

"Babe, we good? You don't need to do this." He asks. I look at him and smile. I place my hand on his cheek and give him a gentle kiss. "I'm okay. Let's go inside." He nods and I open my car door. When I'm high, I'm good at making myself have out-of-body experiences.  Maybe I can do that today. I'm a virgin, I know I don't act like it, but it's true. I haven't found a guy good enough to put his grubby hands on me. Aiden would be perfect. He's tall, cleans up well, looks enough like Ashton Kutcher, and overall, he's conventionally attractive. Then again, I feel like he's lying to me. Kacy might be right. Maybe I am crazy. But since he makes me feel loved, I'd do anything to keep this relationship. 

                                                                            *        *        *

We're in my bed now, he's kissing me deeply. As I wrap my arms around his neck, he fidgets with my waistband and pulls my pants off.

"Do you have anything?" He asks me, slightly panting. I shake my head. "No. But I'm on the pill." I lie. But I don't want to stop. "No, you're not." He smiles. "It's okay if you want this." He gets on his knees and lifts my foot on his chest. I tuck my fingers under the entrance of my shirt and pull it off. Now only wearing my bra and underwear,  my cheeks grow red in embarrassment. 

"God, you're so fucking beautiful," He says and takes his shirt off too. He rubs my foot a little and kisses it before rubbing my inner thighs. His actions right now are making me so wet I almost want to fight it. He lifts my waist onto his lap and kisses my inner thigh. I whine a little. Aiden stands at the foot of my bed and lifts my legs on his shoulders. 

"Take your bra off, baby." I listen and unclasp the hooks on the back and remove it. He looks at my breasts and I can feel his hard-on against my ass. He takes the time to feel my whole body with his hands. He's doing all the right things right now. It makes me wonder if he's not lying to me. 

Finally, Aiden removes my pink thong and rubs my bare skin with his thumb. After what seems like forever, he takes off his boxers. He rubs the head against my folds and a deep groan erupts from his chest. 

"So fucking wet." He whispers. 

I moan at the feeling of such intimacy. I know he's about to push himself into me. I squeeze my eyes shut and try to be only mental in my circumstances. He's not going to be gentle. As thoughts rush to my mind, he pushes into me without warning and a noise is ripped out of my throat.