Popular

The whole day went by in a blur. I hadn't gone to school a full day since last month or something. Many of my friends said hi and talked for centuries about what was happening in school and all the drama.

I don't care. I never was obsessed with drama because it's such a waste of time. There is one bitch that needs to be put down. Janis. But once I told her we had a problem, she stopped coming to school. In the fourth hour, I listened to my girlfriend Emily rant about her boyfriend as I fixed my hair in the bathroom mirror. 

"So he just looked at me, and said 'I told you I'd do you right.' Then, he fucking left. Unbelievable." She rolled her eyes aggressively. I did too when I heard she had the same experience I did. 

"What the fuck is up with boys nowadays and not giving after-care." I groan and grab my purse.

"Bitch. Come to the stall with me I brought my dispo." Emily squeals and hops off of the bathroom counter. 

                                                                    *    *    *

After we leave the bathroom, low eyes and all, we part and go back to our fifth-hour classes. Jesus fucking Christ. I have this class with Aiden. We sit right next to each other. I completely forgot until now. 

I walk into Math and see him there. He offers me a smile. I reject it by looking at my shoes and walking over to our table. I sit down. Of course, today is when we do partner work. 

"Hey," he says. "Let's talk?" I nod. God, I could not get through this sober. Thank goodness for my dispo. 

"I know we're done, but I'm so worried about you, Kass. Kacy told me about your drug problem." He says. I look away and scoff. 

"Yeah." I pause. "So tell me, Aiden. How long have you been fucking my sister?" I cross my arms over my chest and try my best to keep my composure. I never asked Aiden about Kacy so I'm extra over-stimulated right now. 

He hesitates. He fucking hesitates. This stupid motherfucker. 

"That's not a thing. It's probably the drugs." He looks away. Wow bitch you seem real fucking happy with yourself. 

"Were you ever happy with me? Hm?" I scoot myself closer so he can see me in his corner of egotistical self-indulgence. 

"Of course I was. You broke up with me." He looks sad but angry. I could never read him. Which was what I loved. He was one of the mysteries I couldn't solve. 

"What girl wouldn't leave a guy who leaves her naked on her bed, alone? Right after she basically ripped out her innocence and fed it to him." He finally looks at me. I know this expression now. Guilt. 

"You don't get it, Kassidy." He looks around the class. To make sure no one heard what I just said. They're all socializing and having conversations one would have at school. 

"You're right. I don't get why you left me. I want to. I want to know why you didn't take care of me. I wanna know why what you did hurt so bad, that I relapsed and can't do any of my everyday activities without not knowing where I am or even knowing my name." I say, my voice breaks and cracks. But I can't cry because I have no tears left.

"I want to know why you weren't gentle and loving but I'll never get that answer because you're the victim. Right? Because you're the big strong perfect boyfriend who knows what he's doing." My eyes are flooded with salty fluid that expresses my anger. I suck them back in and sniffle. 

"I want to know why you blew your nose into me and chucked me in the bin like the dirty piece of garbage you think I am." He buries his face into his hands. I see a vein bulge out of his neck. 

I scooch my chair back, about to stand up. "Whatever. I don't care anymore. Enjoy my sister." I stand up and walk quickly out of the class again. 

When I get somewhat far, and almost reach the bathroom, I hear a loud bang and gasps. Probably banging on the table with his 4-year-old temper. 

I run into the bathroom and walk to a mirror. Good thing I didn't wear any makeup today because it would be far past messed up. It's so odd seeing myself without it in school. No one said anything. I just go my usual 'You look good today.' So I remind myself I'm still the baddest bitch in school to keep myself from crying. 

I hear giggles in the big stall and it opens. I see Kacy and Janis walk out. Just what the fuck I needed. 

"Jesus Christ, Kacy. You've reached a new low." I scoff. Sort of laugh to myself, and turn around. 

"Why?" She asks defensively. Janis holds her arm like a lost little kitten. It's pathetic. My day is going so amazing right now. 

"Hanging with the racists." I pause and look at both of them up and down. "Fucking loser," I mumble to Janis under my breath before walking out. 

I walk down the stairs to my lucky History class. She has students right now but I'm sure she won't mind a visit from her favorite student. I knock and walk in, everyone says hi to me. 

"Hey guys," I say, bringing my voice up a notch to show I don't hate these people's guts. Except for Jerry. 

"Hey! You're not in this class!" He says in his fake-ass Disney villain voice. 

"Talk to me again, I'll slit your throat." I don't even make eye contact with him as I walk to Mrs. Sanchez's desk. Everyone giggles and she raises an eyebrow, holding in laughter. 

"That's not nice." She tells me. 

"Mrs. Sanchez, you should know by now that I don't care. Anywhooo how's my fav teacher?" I ask her, resting my chin on my hand and smiling at her. 

"Someone's having a good day." She giggles and turns her computer off to face me. I catch a glimpse of it. I see her name. Angelique. Fuck she just got ten times hotter. 

"Actually, today has been making me want to hang myself. But, I'm very happy now that I'm around you." I bite the corner of my lip and smirk at her. 

"I'm flattered. But you should be getting back to class." Her smile is genuine and it makes my heart melt. I look at her in awe for a second. My thoughts fade away and all I see is her kind smile and perfect features. 

"Kassidy?" My reality check is slapped on my forehead and I nod. 

"I'll come back after class?" I ask and she nods too. I smile at her and wait a second before standing and walking out.

I don't turn around as I walk out. I bump into Jerry and my day goes back to how it was before.

"Oh my fucking god, shouldn't those stupid glasses make you see better?" I turn to him. He just groans loudly. The whole class laughs. I wave goodbye and walk out. I open my purse in the hallway to make sure my xannies are still there. Yes. Thank god. I'm not stupid enough to pop them in the hallway so I go back into the bathroom. 

I walk in and see my friend Erin. 

"Oh my god am I happy to see you." I go up to her and we hug. 

"Ugh I was in a rush today and couldn't do nothing." She pauses and looks around. Then, she smiles at me.

"You got anything?"

"Of course I do." 

I'm about to hand her it when I hear footsteps. I turn to see the assistant principal. Holy fucking shit dude.