Chapter Two : " Why are you crawling through my window?"

-

In the same night of the murders of Casey becker and Steven orth. Rebecca May was at home in her bedroom.

She was home alone since her parents were at work. Her pet cat, Church, named after the cat from Pet semetery, since that's Rebecca's favorite scary movie, was sleeping on one of Rebecca's pillows.

She was rereading Pet semetery written by Stephen King when she heard a noise coming from outside her open window.

Her window was only open since the nights weather was nice, and Rebecca liked the smell of fresh night air.

At first, Rebecca was going to ignore thinking that it was only a tree branch hitting against something since there was a tree outside of her window, but she heard the noise again and she couldn't ignore it this time.

She glanced over at church, who was still sleeping before she closed her book, and placed it on her bed before she stood up.

Her bare feet touched the carpet floor before she slowly walked over to the window.

"Boo!"

Rebecca let out a scream of fright, jumping back before she let out a small chuckle, letting out a deep breath of relief.

"Billy! You jerk, you scared the shit out of me." Rebecca exclaimed, and her boyfriend , Billy loomis, grinned at her as he climbed through the window.

Soft thuds were heard as his boots met the soft grey carpet.

Rebecca placed her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at Billy, "Why are you crawling through my window?"

Billy smiled at her, placing a kiss to her check, and Rebecca wrapped her arms around his waist, and he looked down at her,staring deeply into her eyes.

"It occurred to me that in the four years I've dated you, I haven't snuck in through your window." Billy told her, bringing his hand up and brushing some of her hair to the side.

"I gave you a key for a reason, and that's so you don't have to climb through my window." Rebecca quietly said. As Billy leaned closer, his lips inches away from hers.

"It's kinda of exciting and fun." Billy replied before he connected his lips with Rebecca's, placing a hand behind her head and his arm snaked around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Rebecca kissed him back, slowly and passionate.

A meow pulled them apart, both of them snapping their heads over to church who was awake now, staring at them.

Billy chuckled, and he looked back at Rebecca with a loving smile, his eyes full of love yet something else that Rebecca couldn't figure out.

He pecked her on the lips before he moved over to Rebecca's bed and sat down on the edge.

Church climbed into his lap and purred. Rebecca let out a small chuckle.

"Why is it that church likes you more?" She questioned, sitting down next to him, and Billy looked at her with a small smirk.

"I'm a likable person." He said, and Rebecca let out a small laugh, kissing his cheek. "Yes, you are."

"I like you more," Billy whispered, and Rebecca hummed, smiling, " more than anyone in the world."

Rebecca teasingly smiled ,"More than Stu?"

Billy let out a small laugh, playfully rolling his eyes ,"Yes, more than Stu."

They both quietly laughed, "Can I stay the night?" Billy suddenly questioned, and Rebecca nodded.

"Of course, Billy. You don't have to ask. You are always welcome to spend the night, " she said, "church likes his cuddles." She added with a hint of amusement in her voice.

Billy chuckled, "Well, I like cuddling with church." Rebecca giggled before she stood up and went over to one of her drawers and pulled out a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

"Here." She handed the clothes to Billy, who stood up and kicked off his boots before his hands went to his belt.

Rebecca let out a small huff before she grabbed Billy's boots and fixed them by the door.

"You're such a neat freak, you know that?" Billy told her, his tone teasing, as he took off his jeans and his shirt, leaving him only in his underwear.

Rebecca hummed, walking over to him, "You know, I've seen you naked so many times, but you make me blush when you're like this," she whispered in his ear, her finger trailing down his abs, and Billy's breath hitched as her finger stopped by the hem of his underwear.

She giggled, "Too bad I'm such a neat freak." She stepped back and grabbed his jeans and shirt before tossing them in the dirty laundry basket.

Billy huffed, clearing his throat before he spoke, "You are such a tease, you know that."

Rebecca smirked as she turned to face him, "I know."

"I'll take it back. You aren't a neat freak." Billy told her, wrapping his arms around her, looking down at her with a smirk.

Rebecca huffed out a laugh, "Nice try, but let's not forget, church is in the room with us, and we don't want to traumatize the poor baby."

As in cue, church meowd, and the couple chuckled.

Billy stepped back and finished getting dressed before he jumped on the bed and laid down on the left.

"Movie?" Rebecca asked, holding up a movie , and Billy nodded.

Rebecca joined him on the bed under the covers after she set up the movie. Billy was slightly sitting and slightly laying.

His back was pressed against the headboard of Rebecca's bed, and Rebecca cuddled up to him, throwing an arm over his waist and resting her head under his chin.

Billy wrapped his arms around her, pressing a kiss to her head as he pulled her closer.

Church climbed on Billy and laid down on his chest, purring softly as Rebecca started to pet him.

"Becca," Billy quietly called her name, and Rebecca hummed, lifting her to head to look at him.

"I love you." Rebecca smiled and pecked his lips.

"I love you too, Billy."

If only she knew what he did a few minutes before he went to her.

If only she knew what he was going to do to her.

-----------------------

Word count -- 1034

Hoped you enjoyed!