Chapter three: "Liver Alone!"

-

The sunlight peeked through the curtains and shined right in Billy's face. He lifted his arm and covered his eyes with his arm, a small groan leaving him as he was disturbed from his peaceful sleep.

There was movement beside him, and he peeked from under his arm, and a smile appeared on his face.

Rebecca was still sleeping. Her head was resting on his chest. He turned his head and stared down at her, his fingers gently running through her hair.

He was enjoying this moment because he knew that he would never get a moment like this again.

Rebecca stirred a bit before her eyes slowly opened, and her blue eyes met his brown eyes.

Billy smiled, "Morning, beautiful." Rebecca hummed, smiling back at him,

"Morning." She leaned up and placed a kiss to Billy's lips, and Billy chased after the kiss as Rebecca pulled back.

Billy got on top of Rebecca, his hands going under her shirt, but Rebecca stopped him, pulling back.

"It's almost time for school. We still have to shower." Rebecca told him, and he smirked.

"Well, what are we waiting for?"

- -

The news about Casey Becker and Steven orth spread like wildfire overnight.

In the morning, the school was filled with cops and news reporters.

Billy held Rebecca's hand as they walked through the school grounds, avoiding the reporters.

"Did you guys hear?" Randy meeks jumped out of nowhere, walking beside Billy.

He didn't give the couple a chance to respond as he continued to talk. "Casey becker and Steven orth were found murdered last night by Casey's parents,"

"They were gutted, straight out of a horror movie." Randy told them.

"They're questioning everyone at the school, including the janitor." He added.

"That's horrible. Who would do something like that?" Rebecca questioned,with a frown on her face.

"Some sicko with a twisted fucked up mind." Randy replied, and Billy threw a glare at him that went unnoticed by Rebecca and Randy.

Rebecca saw Sidney and Tatum, and she slightly tugged at Billy's hand, gaining his attention.

"I'll see you later, okay? Don't get killed." She told him, pecking him on the lips, and he chuckled.

"I won't, I promise." He said, and she chuckled before she let go of his hand, and she walked towards Tatum and Sidney.

"How'd you end up scoring someone like Becca?" Randy suddenly questioned, and Billy looked at him.

"What?"

Randy shook his head, "nothing."

- -

The hours flew by fast, and before anyone knew it, it was already lunchtime.

Rebecca has just been questioned by the police and she met up with her friends, outside in their usual spot.

She slightly frowned as she noticed Sidney sitting next to Billy, and she didn't want to be some jealous bitch, so she sat down next to Randy instead.

Billy stood up and went over, sitting behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her closer to him.

Her back touched his chest, and she sighed in content.