Chapter one : " we can still sandra bollock it."

-
"....I hate scary movies." A young woman by the name of Maureen said as she and her boyfriend phil stood in line to watch a sneak peak of the movie premiere of STAB.

It was based on the novel written by Gale weather's. It's called "the woodsboro murders."

"It'll be okay, baby, I'll hold your hand." Phil told his girlfriend with a smile, and Maureen sighed.

"If we hurry, we can still catch the Sandra Bullock movie." Maureen told him, and Phil shook his head.

"We got free tickets." He pulls her close, snuggling with her.

Maureen and Phil reached the office box and gave their tickets. They were handed Ghostface mask and costume.

"What's this?" Maureen questioned, "the studio sent them." The employee replied.

The small theatre is nearly packed to capacity. Maureen and Phil enter, moving down the aisle searching for two
seats.

A young screams, whizzing by them as a
A ghost masked man chases after her. The crowd laughs. Everyone is having fun.

Maureen and Phil find aisle seats down towards the screen just as the lights dim. People fake scream in terror. A very lively crowd.

On screen, credit rolls as the movie begins. The studio logo appears followed by... "A ROBERT RODRIGUEZ FILM"

Maureen turns to find a ghost face mask in her face. Phil has slipped it on.

She shook her head, " I don't think so."

Phil gets in her face, playing with her. She swats at him. "Take it off."

"But..."Phil's protested was cut off by Maureen. "Now." He obliges.

On screen, the credits rolled, "BASED ON THE BOOK "THE WOODSBORO MURDERS" BY GALE WEATHERS"

Maureen looks behind her toward the rest of the audience. A sea of white ghost faces fill the theatre. The publicity masks actually glow in the dark. A chilling sight that leaves Maureen extremely spooked.

On screen The movie begins. A house in the middle of nowhere. Lights burn from within.

Inside the house, a young girl,  Alicia Silverstonish, is taking a shower. The water cascades over her nubile body. Suddenly, a figure is glimpsed through the curtain. It's all very psycho.

"Now, why does she have to be naked? How does that serve the plot?" Maureen questioned, looking towards Phil, who just shush her.

On screen The phone rings.  The young girl pulls the shower curtain aside to reveal a robe hung on a hook. She grabs it, running from the bathroom, into the living room, grabbing the phone.

" Hello?" The girl answered

A menacing voice responds. "Hello?"

"Who is this?"

"You tell me."

Maureen is not having a good time. She's already. " I hate this shit."

On screen The phone rings again.

"Why did you hang up on me?"

"Who is this?"

Maureen shifts in her seat. "Why doesn't she just hang up and call the police? Stupid.."

"Shush." Phil shush, and Maureen rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna pee. Do you want anything?

He nods. Maureen stands and moves up the aisle.