Chapter Six : "Always some bullshit reason to kill your own girlfriend."

-

It was barely the second period when Rebecca had to use the restroom. It just happened that Sidney was going to the bathroom at the same time.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Sidney questioned with a small smile.

Rebecca slightly smiled back, and she shrugged a little.

"I'm okay, still feel bad about making Billy spend a night in jail." Rebecca replied, her smile becoming a frown.

"You shouldn't worry much about it. He forgave you, that's all that matters." Sidney told her, and Rebecca nodded.

"Yeah."

After both girls did whatever they needed, they were standing by the sinks, and Rebecca was drying her hands when they heard a noise.

"Who's there?" Sidney called out, sharing a look with Rebecca, who leaned close to her,

"We shouldn't say who's there. It's like one of the rules of horror movies." She whispered, and Sidney nodded before she took a step forward and kneeled down, looking under the stalls.

She stood up after a minute, and she turned to look at Rebecca. "Nobody's here.."

The stall behind Sidney opened, and Rebecca's eyes widened, "Sidney, watch out!" Rebecca reached her hand out and grabbed Sidney's arm, pulling her towards her as the killer who rushed out of the stall, swinging the knife around.

"Shit!" Sidney cursed, and the killer rushed towards the girls, but Rebecca kicked them back, and Sidney roughly pushed them to the side against the sink, breaking it in progress.

Rebecca and Sidney didn't waste any time running out of the bathroom.

"Help!" Sidney yelled, and Rebecca let out a startled yell as she bumped roughly into someone.

"Hey, watch it.. Becca? Hey, what's wrong?" It was Billy.

Rebecca sighed in relief, throwing herself at Billy, hugging him tightly, and Billy instantly wrapped his arms around her.

"Oh, thank god, Billy..." Rebecca pulled back, "the killer was in the bathroom.. They attacked us."

"What? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Billy questioned, his eyes looking for any sort of injury on Rebecca.

"No, we're fine." Rebecca replied, glancing at Sidney, and Billy finally noticed Sidney standing a few feet away from them, looking anxious.

"You sure?" Billy questioned, looking at Rebecca, who nodded, "Yeah."

Billy wrapped an arm around her. "Come on, let's get Dewey. He's around here somewhere."

"Yeah, okay."

- -

School was canceled after the attack in the bathroom.

Rebecca was outside of the school, waiting for Billy since he had something he needed to do.

She was waiting by a tree under the shade.

"Boo!" Rebecca let out a small startled yell before she calmed down as she heard familiar laughter.

"Stu!" Stu laughed, leaning his back against the three, headphones hanging around his neck.

"Sorry, sorry, I couldn't resist," Stu told her, and he slightly smirked, "You alright?"

Rebecca nodded, "Yeah." Stu hummed,

"What'cha waitin' around for?" Stu questioned.

"Billy. He said he has something he needed to do, so I'm waiting for him, he told me that he was gonna walk me to his place." Rebecca replied

"Why don't you come with me and Billy to the blockbuster? I mean, you don't want to be alone right now, do you? With the killer coming after you and all." Stu told her

Rebecca slightly smiled, "I won't be alone, Stu. I will have church with me, plus, I need to get ready for your party."

"Oh, yeah, hey, you should come early to see the kittens. They're cute." Stu told her, and Rebecca nodded.

"I will. After I change, I think having Billy's clothes would be comforting during the party." Rebecca said, and Stu smirked.

"Billy's clothes, huh?" Rebecca blushed a bit, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Oh, shut it." She said, shoving him lightly, and stu laughed as he spotted Billy walking over.

"Hey, Billy. Look, Becca, it's your boyfriend." Stu said with a grin as Billy threw him a look.

Rebecca turned around and smiled at Billy, placing a kiss to his cheek. "Hey, Billy."

Billy smiled at her, "Hey, darling." He placed a small kiss to her lips before he turned to look at Stu.

"You ready to go?" He questioned, and Stu nodded, pushing himself off the tree.

"Yeah, let's go!."

- -

After dropping off Rebecca at Billy's house, Billy and Stu went to the blockbuster where Randy was working.

Stu spotted Randy, and he walked over to him, slapping the movies out of his hands.

"Jerk." Randy mumbled, and Stu grinned at him.

"Jesus, this place is packed." Stu said, leaning forward against the shelve and looking at Randy, who was picking up the videos.

"We had a run in the mass murder section." Randy told him,

"You comin' to my Fiesta?" Stu questioned, and Randy nodded,

"Yeah, I'm off early--curfew, you know." Randy replied, glancing to the side, and he scoffed under his breath. "Now that's poor taste."

"What?" Stu asked, turning his head to where Randy was looking at, and saw Billy chatting with two girls.

" If you were the only suspect in  a senseless bloodbath, would you be standing in the horror section?" Randy asked,

" It was all a misunderstanding. He didn't do anything." Stu told him, and Randy rolled his eyes at him.

"You're such a little lap dog. He's got killer printed all over his forehead." Randy said, and stu narrowed his eyes at him.

"The why'd the police let him go?" Stu questioned, already knowing why.

"Because, obviously, they don't watch  enough movies. This is standard horror movie stuff. PROM NIGHT revisited. " Randy replied as he moved down the aisle, reshelving videos.

"Why would he want to kill his own girlfriend?" Stu asked with a raised eyebrow

There's always some stupid bullshit reason to kill your girlfriend. That's
the beauty of it all. Simplicity. Besides, if it's too complicated, you lose your audience." Randy told him with a small shrug.

'So what's his reason?" Stu questioned, and Randy huffed,

"What do you think? Becca probably stopped having sex with him." Randy replied,

Stu let out a small laugh, fully knowing that Billy and Rebecca haven't stopped having sex.

Billy would totally complain if they ever did.

----------------

Word count - 1023

Hoped you enjoyed!