Chapter Seven : "Till death we us a part"

-

"-prom night, the frog.." Rebecca went through the movies that the boys brought to Stu's party.

"They all have Jamie Lee Curtis in them." She said, lifting her head to look at Randy, who grinned, nodding his head.

They were currently in Stu's house, in Stu's living room, as more people started to arrive.

Billy and Stu were in the kitchen, drinking beer and quietly whispering about something.

Rebecca had changed her previous outfit to a simpler one, light blue jeans with a white sleeve shirt that she obviously borrowed from Billy.

His clothes were a little big on her, but at the same time, they felt comfortable and nice.

"She's the scream queen, Becca." Randy replied, and Rebecca hummed, looking back down at the movies before a movie appeared in front of her.

"My bloody valentine," Randy told her with a small smirk, "one of your favorites."

Rebecca grabbed the movie and smiled, "Awesome!"

Randy chuckled, a small blush appearing on his face,

"What's awesome?" Stu questioned as he appeared, leaning on the couch behind the two.

"Randy, he just got one of my favorite movies, my bloody valentine." Rebecca replied, turning her head to face him.

"Ooh, did he?" Stu asked, turning to look at Randy, who just smiled, and Stu narrowed his eyes at him before looking back at Rebecca.

"Becca, Billy's looking for you." He said, and Rebecca nodded, looking a bit confused as she knew that Billy knew where she was.

"Okay, I'll be..." She was cut off by Randy, who let out a shout.

"No! Don't say those words. Those are forbidden words when a mass murderer is running around murdering teenagers." Randy told her, and Rebecca chuckled.

"Sorry..." She backed up, and she shared a grin with Stu.

"I'll be right back!" She said, and Randy gasped, "Okay! I see how it is! I'll see you in the kitchen with a knife!"

Stu rolled his eyes as Rebecca left the living room with a small laugh. He looked over at Randy with narrowed eyes.

"What?" Randy questioned, narrowing his eyes at him.

"Oh, Becca, I got one of your favorite movies," Stu mimicked Randy's voice, and stu scoffed.

"As if, dude! I thought you had a crush on sid? Not on Becca, ew, she's like a sister, blah, don't even want to think about that..wait, off topic, she's Billy's girlfriend, man! Four years!" Stu exclaimed, shaking his head at Randy, who just rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't doing anything bad! It's not bad to bring a friends favorite movie to a party." Randy defended himself.

"Uh-huh," Stu said, standing up straighter, "if Billy finds out, he's gonna gut you, kid."

"May I remind you, I'm older than you." Randy told him, and Stu huffed out a laugh.

"Only by a month."

- -

Rebecca spent a minute looking for Billy before she found him upstairs. "Billy, hey, Stu said you were looking for me?"

Billy quickly turned to face her, a smile appearing on his face ,"Uh, yeah, I was, but it looks like you found me instead."

Rebecca chuckled, "You need to talk to me about something?" She questioned, and Billy nodded.