Chapter Five : "Kittens!"

-

Billy was released in the morning, and Dewey handed him his stuff back. "Rebecca's here, well, she was here the whole night."

Billy blinked in surprise, "she was here the whole night? Thought she would've gone home."

Dewey shrugged, "she didn't want to, guess she felt bad, she's asleep in my office."

Billy nodded, "Uh, thanks." He mumbled before he walked away from Dewey and towards Dewey's office.

The blinds were closed, and so was the door, but it was unlocked, and Billy walked in, gently closing the door behind him.

Rebecca was curled up on one of the chairs with a blanket draped over her, and church was lying on top of the desk.

Billy softly chuckled, and he gently shook Rebecca. "Becca, wake up." He whispered, and Rebecca stirred before she slowly started to open her eyes.

Her eyes met Billy, and she sat up, "Billy, I am so sorry.." Billy interrupted her,

"Hey, hey, it's okay. You were in shock, and I get it, okay?" Billy told her with a small smile.

Rebecca sighed, "You spent a night in a jail cell, Billy. It's not okay."

Billy shrugged, "Yeah, but you spent a night curled up in a chair, and I think that's more uncomfortable than a jail cell."

Rebecca slightly chuckled, "Guess so," She glanced over at church as she grabbed Billy's hand in hers, rubbing her thumb over his knuckles.

"He missed you." She said, and Billy chuckled, "bet he did."

Rebecca stood up and stretched her body, her bones cracking as she did so.

"Ugh," she turned to face Billy, wrapping her arms around his waist and placing a kiss to his cheek, "tonight let's spend it on our bed together, yeah?"

Billy hummed, wrapping his arms around her, holding her tight. He pressed a kiss to her head.

"Yeah." He quietly said because tonight they weren't going to spend a night in their bed, cuddling and watching a movie.

No. Tonight, Billy would put his plan into action, and Rebecca would hate him forever.

- -

Rebecca and Billy went to school after dropping church off at Stu's house since Rebecca sliding door glass was broken, and she didn't want church to get out or get stolen by someone

Stu didn't mind having church over at his house. He said, "it would be good company for binx."

Binx was his cat, an orange fat cat whose chaotic and wild, and Stu overfeeds it, and Billy had once told him to stop over feeding the cat , but Stu's response was,

"But, Billy! Look at her! Look at her eyes, she's begging, and I can't resist, plus, she's not that fat." Stu told him,

Billy had only rolled his eyes, but he didn't say anything else. That was only two weeks ago.

Stu always loved having church around. He was happy to babysit whenever Rebecca and Billy needed some alone time as he put it.

Though, sometimes, Billy and Rebecca have to babysit when he needs some alone time.

He was more strict about his cat than Rebecca was. He gave them a whole list of what binx needed and what she didn't.

Billy had just rolled his eyes and closed the door on him while Rebecca yelled, "We'll take good care of her! Don't worry, just enjoy your evening!"

That didn't stop stu from worrying until Rebecca handed him a video that she took of the cats.

Both binx and church were beating up on Billy, and they were both laughing about it, finding it cute while Billy just shook his head at them.

"- think binx is fat." Stu said, walking over to Rebecca and Billy, who were by their locker.

They shared a locker since freshman year because Rebecca's locker used to be all the way by the end of the hall, and they just couldn't have that, so they just decided to share a locker.

"Binx is fat." Billy told him, and Stu shook his head, chuckling, "Yeah, well, after you and Becca dropped off church, and left me all alone without offering me a ride.."

"Sorry about that, Stu." Rebecca interrupted, and Stu shrugged

"It's fine, anyway. After the two of you left, I heard meows, like tiny meows," Stu told them, "so, I went to check it out and guess what I found?" He exclaimed in excitement

"Ugh, my will to live?" Billy joked, and Rebecca gently swatted him in the arm, both chuckling.

"No, even better! Kittens!" He said, grinning as Rebecca snapped her head to look at him.

"Kittens?" She questioned, and Stu nodded, "uh-huh! Binx wasn't fat. She was pregnant, and I'm a grandpa. Isn't that great?"

"Who's the father?" Billy asked, laughing, and Stu smirked.

"Congrats on being grandparents, guys." Billy and Rebecca shared a look before looking at Stu.

"What?" Is all they could ask, and Stu let out a small laugh.

"It doesn't take a genius to figure out that church is the father. Some of the kittens have the hair color and eye color as he does." Stu told them

"Oh, my god, are they cute?" Rebecca questioned, and Stu nodded, "they're adorable."

"What are you guys gonna do with the kittens? You can't keep them." Billy told them,

Rebecca and Stu looked at him with matching expressions, both crossing their arms.

"Who's says we can't?" Rebecca asked, and Billy raised an eyebrow at them.

"Yeah, Billy. We can't separate them from their parents, that's... that's horrible!" Stu exclaimed, and Billy sent him a look.

The bell rang, and Rebecca sighed, "Well, class it is, I'll see you later," she pressed a kiss to Billy's cheek with a smile.

"Love you, and I will see those kittens later, stu." With that, she walked away.

"Separating kittens from their parents is horrible, but not gutting people?" Billy asked in a ridiculous tone, his voice low in a hush whisper.

"Worst crime ever committed, like imagine, you take one of the kittens, and the mother is waiting for them to come back, but they never do?" Stu told him, with a frown

"My parents left me alone, and they never came back, and I can't do that to binx, no way, plus, gutting people is fun." Stu replied in a hush whisper and a small grin.

Billy rolled his eyes, "you are just an idiot."

----------------------------------

Word count - 1062

Hoped you enjoyed!