Chapter 6

Hinata

Why did Naruto-kun add ch-chan after my name?, I thought, blushing.

I took a deep breath and went to carry some papers to the office, being the class president, after all.

I walked out the door, my head in my thoughts.

I didn't see where I was going.

I bumped into someone, letting out a small yelp, and fell onto my back, dropping all my papers.

"Oh, my bad, I wasn't watching where I was going," he said, and kneeled to help me pick up my papers.

"Here-" he said, but stopped midway after he and I looked up at the same time.

N-Naruto-kun?, I thought.

His ocean-blue eyes looked into mine. Our faces were roughly an inch apart.

My eyes widened and I turned beet red.

I let out a small yelp, and fell onto my bottom.

"Hey, you okay? You seem a bit red -ttebayo," he said, putting his hand on my forehead.

I couldn't take it anymore.

Naruto

"Hey, you okay? You seem a bit red -ttebayo," I asked, putting my hand on her forehead.

She flinched a bit, and then went limp.

"Hey! Hinata! You okay?" I asked, panicking.

No response.

I picked her up.

"Hey, Sakura-chan. Mind bringing those papers to the principal's office? I've gotta take Hinata-chan to the nurse's office." I said walking away, leaving no time for her to answer.

Again with the Hinata-chan!, she thought.

"Sure!" she responded, but I was long gone.

Her head rested against my chest, her hair touching my chin.

She smells so good! And her hair..., I thought, taking in a breath.

My heart was pounding. I was sweating, blushing at how close we were.

For some reason, I felt even worse than the last time I carried her in the mall.

I was also confused at how familiar this scent was to that woman's hair when I... kissed...

"She fainted," I told the nurse.

"Okay. Put her here on the bed," she responded.

For some reason, I didn't want to let go again.

Still, I carefully and hesitantly put her on the bed.

"I'll be on my way," I said.

"Okay."

Hinata

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked twice to get used to the surrounding light.

"Oh, you're awake now. Glad to see you. Your friend carried you all the way here. You should thank him later." said the nurse, smiling at me.

I smiled back and nodded. "Okay."

I carefully got up and bowed to the nurse. "Thank you for taking care of me."

The nurse nodded, and I left the office.

He... He carried me here again, I thought, feeling guilty. I should apologize.

I then froze, remembering the papers that were supposed to be sent to the principal's office.

I was going to run all the way down when someone said, "Don't worry about the papers. Sakura-chan took them already."

I looked in the direction where I heard the voice. "Oh, N-Naruto-kun. T-Thank y-you," I mumbled, looking down.

"Hey you don't seem yourself. What's up 'ttebayo?" he asked.

I froze. I gulped some air.

"U-Uh...I'm s-sorry for h-having to m-make y-you carry m-me to the n-nurse's o-office so m-many times," I stuttered, looking at my feet.

"Nah, It's okay. Don't worry 'bout it," He said.

"B-But, y-you may n-not have l-liked it..."

"Don't mind it. Although I did like it..." he answered, murmuring the last part.

"Sorry?"

"Ah, it's nothing. See you tomorrow Hinata-chan!" he exclaimed waving, then he rushed away.

I tilted my head in confusion, and blushed at how he used my name again.

See you tomorrow?, I thought, confused. Wait, is it already the end of the day?

I checked my phone, and sighed. I still had a few minutes.

I gathered all my belongings and headed home, thinking about everything that has happened so far.

For some reason, Naruto-kun has been acting a bit off ever since I... kissed that stranger...

And his scent was strangely familiar to that man's, the one who I kissed there.

I opened the door to the Hyuga compound.

"Hey One-chan," called Hanabi-chan. "You have been acting a bit weird. Anything up."

I shook my head.

"Dinner's ready," she said.

"I'm not hungry," I said. She frowned.

"O-Okay then..."

I went up to my bathroom and washed my face.

I then dried it and jumped onto my bed.

Who kissed me?, I thought. I was a bit curious about who the man was.

He seemed around my height, at least that's what I thought.

Is he a high schooler?

An image of Naruto-kun then suddenly appeared in my head. I squeezed into my pillow and blushed.

Who could it be?