Chapter 11

Naruto

My eyes immediately snapped open.

Ever since I realized I like Hinata-chan, I never felt sleepy in the morning.

Was it because I wanted to see her beautiful face quickly? I don't know.

I stood up and brushed my teeth. I then took a quick shower.

I usually wake up around half an hour before I used to now, but I still end up reaching to school at the same time.

Either pervy sage is half asleep dropping pancakes while making breakfast, or I get stuck in the bus because of pondering over how cute Hinata-chan is.

"Pervy sage, are you done with breakfast yet?" I asked while restlessly swinging my legs beneath the table.

"Huh...?" he asked, barely able to stay awake.

I looked out the window.

"Shoot! I gotta go. See ya!" I exclaimed in a hurry.

"O...Okay..." he murmured, then started to doze off while started.

I chuckled at how weird he is and jammed the door shut, then locked it.

I entered the bright yellow bus and moved to the back, like always.

Instead of opening my phone though, I decided to look out the window.

My eye then caught Hinata-chan's.

"Hey Hinata-chan~" I exclaimed, gesturing for her to come over to sit next to me.

Instead of turning a bit red and slowly coming over, she gave me this weird, almost sad look and turned away.

Did I do something wrong?, I thought.

Maybe she isn't feeling well or is doing something important.

I decided to go with that.

I then heard the bus screech to a stop.

For some reason, the bus gives off an ear-piercing screech every time it hits the brakes. The first days I went on it, I felt as if my eardrums were about to burst, but now I'm used to it.

I hopped off from the top of the stairs, only to hear the bus driver yelling at me. It was an everyday thing, so I ignored him.

I then casually walked inside my classroom. Luckily today, I was on time.

"Hehe. I told you I wouldn't be late today," I told Teme while wearing a smug face.

"Hn," was all his reply.

"Hey rest of you," I said, turning to them.

"Wow, can't you at least say our names," said Ino.

"H-Hello Naruto-kun," said Sakura while looking down a bit.

Kun?, I thought. I just brushed it off aside.

"Hey Sakura," I replied.

I then notice Hinata-chan by the window writing in her notebook.

"Hey Hinata-chan! I don't think you heard me on the bus today properly," I beamed.

She turned her head around and sent me what looked like a sad smile, and began writing again.

I tilted my head in confusion, then looked down, dejected.

Hinata-chan, I want more of your attention. Please don't ignore me, I thought.

"Hey Naruto-kun, come with me!" said Sakura-chan, suddenly grabbing my arm.

"S-Sakura!? What are you doing?" I asked, surprised by her sudden actions.