Chapter 2: Hilda's save

Lincoln stepped outside of the school building, he had a fun day but he was glad that school was finally over and he could make his way home. He walked to the bus and got on. He sat down and felt something hit the back of his head. "Hey stupid American! Why don't you go back to your own country?" Lincoln frowned but then you heard a pretty voice speak up. " That's enough." It was the pretty blue-haired girl from his classes. She got up without a fear or care in the world and told the kid off for being rude. Lincoln felt himself blush, he wasn't sure why the girl cared for him so much. although he was extremely grateful for her kindness. the pretty blue haired girl whose name was Hilda smiled and winked at him. Lincoln nervously thanked her and continued to mind his own business. 

     The bus ride felt long. but it was finally over it was time for Lincoln to get off the bus and walk the rest to his house but he noticed that Hilda also got up and off the bus. he was shocked that they live so close. he felt himself brush again and stepped inside of his house. just then he saw his older sister Lori, " hey Lincoln how was your first day of school... Oh? Why are you so red, Linky?" Lincoln grew redder at the embarrassment. " Lori was fine Lori." Lincoln walked up to his room.

     Lincoln slumped down on his bed. He had never seen such a pretty girl before. Her hair looked soft and healthy and was a beautiful shade of teal. she smelled nice too. He had heard from other students at the school that she was a big Outdoors kind of girl. "Hmm.. maybe I should go on a hike so that I have something to talk to her about.." Lincoln thought out loud. "Yeah! Maybe I'll try that! but maybe tomorrow I'm a little bit tired..."

     Lincoln eagerly hopped in his bed to go to sleep, he couldn't wait to see Hilda tomorrow.