Chapter 4: Bumpy roads

Lincoln got on the bus. He sat in a two-seater by himself. the bus slowly began to fill up until there was one spot left, next to him. Lincoln watched us Hilda stepped onto the bus. she looked around worriedly until she saw the empty spot next to Lincoln. "Hi Lincoln! Sorry about earlier.. I didn't mean to step on your foot, honest." said Hilda. "No! Its okay, would you like to sit with me?" Lincoln got flustered. "Yes of course!" Hilda smiled charmingly. Hilda put her bag down on the seat. "Wait aren't you going to sit ther-"
     Hilda sat down on Lincoln's lap. Her soft and plump bottom pressed onto his anatomy. "Sorry, I wanted to see out the window, you don't mind, do you?" Hilda looked at him with her pretty eyes. "Uhh.. thats fine.." responded lincoln. Hilda smiled. Lincoln thought to himself, "Just my luck.. I never thought i would have this pretty girl on my lap.. But i do.. I dont know what to do or say. Im trying everything i my power to keep my body under control and NOT get a hard on... but what do i do? Do i push her off? Do I-" Lincolns thoughts were interrupted by a bump in the road. All of the effort he had put into not getting a stiffy went completely to waste because of a small bump in the road.

Of course it was just his luck that the bus was on the bumpy part of trollberg. But at the very least he was almost home. Hilda didn't seem to notice the situation, fortunately. The ride was almost over. Just when he thought the coast was clear Hilda looked back at Lincoln and asked "Hey do you think you can move whatever is in your pocket? Its a bit uncomfy." Lincoln nodded and quickly used the waistband trick. "Thanks buddy!" chirped hilda.

It was finally time to get off the bus and walk inside. Lincoln was very grateful for this. He waved goodbye to the pretty teal haired girl and went inside his house. He threw himself on his bed in defeat. He was embarrassed out of his mind.