Chapter 3: New feelings

Lincoln woke up way more excited than usual. his sister's definitely noticed. " Woahh.. Linky.. Your'e way more motivated than normal...! Who is she?" Ask Lola who is now in Middle School. Lincoln dodged the question and continued to get ready for school. He couldn't wait to potentially make new friends and learn new things but most importantly see Hilda.

Most of his classes were boring, he could hardly speak to her but he did sneak subtle glances at her from across the room. All of his classes were boring until he got to the gym. "Hello class! It's nice to see your faces again! Today we will be dancing! I will assign your partners, Line up to make this easy on me." said Mrs Edwards, the school gym teacher. One by one students started to get paired up, until it was just Lincoln and Hilda. " Alright, you two pair up!" said Mrs Edwards. Lincoln looked over shyly at Hilda and Hilda did the same. " Shall we dance? her voice was soft and angelic. no matter how nervous she sounded, her voice was so beautiful. Hilda reached out her hand for Lincoln to take as they were instructed.

 " All right everyone! Follow My Lead!" said Mrs Edwards, who had Mr Thompson as her dancing partner. The class followed her lead as she began to dance. Hilda was good at everything outdoorsy and everything that had to do with Adventure but she was not a good dancer but she was still cute while trying. "Sorry! I didn't mean to step on your foot!" She exclaimed apologizing intensely. Lincoln told her it was all right and I smiled and she smiled too. We were beginning to get more and more comfortable with dancing although I was starting to feel a little bit weird. her soft breasts rubbed up against his chest and it made him feel funny. Just as Lincoln started to feel really weird the class was over. the rest of his classes were fairly uneventful besides once again just looking at Hilda but he couldn't get that strange feeling out of his body.