Chapter 10: Happy ending?

Lincoln wakes up to an empty bed still at Hilda's house and he's confused about what's going on. He looks all over the house and asks Hilda's mom where she is. Before they begin to start looking for Hilda they eat breakfast together. " Would you like some Lincoln eggs? " asked Hilda's mother. Lincoln started her in the eyes worried, leaving for a little bit and then responded with " yes thank you."

     Hilda's mother and Lincoln begins to start driving all around town looking for her. She wasn't in the forest or her school or at any of her friend's houses; the pair began to get worried again until they finally decided to head back home.

     Lincoln laid back down and inhaled his bed hoping that she would return until he smelled the foul odor. it smelled like rot and it was something that he couldn't get out of his nose. He opened up a window but the smell was still there. He followed his nose all the way around the room until he got to the closet that was when he saw Hilda.

     Her lifeless corpse was hung up by a belt. the belt had scratches on it from when it appeared she tried to get off she had changed her mind. next to her corpse was a note it read. " I think we went too far. I can't be alive anymore. I don't want to be alive anymore goodbye ."

The end.