The Weeks After. Epilogue: Part 2 • Harry *

*** A/N: Welcome back!! As a reminder, we are 260 weeks (or five years) into the future with our favorite family. After writing, trashing and rewriting it twice, I've decided that Harry's POV needed to focus on his return to music. So, his POV is from a few months after Nola's POV, so there will be no direct connection or repeated dialogue between the two as far as specific scenes are concerned, but the kids are the same ages, etc.... This one also jumps around a little bit more than Nola's. Hers is around one week in time, this is more like a year in time.

Here are some photos of Harry with the kids throughout the years leading up to 2029:

••••• May 2029

••••• May 2029

"Daddy, bing me school?" Penny begs at my feet, literally tugging on my pants as I try to leave my bedroom. I have to hold them up so she doesn't disrobe me, because we've had enough issues with the twins ragging on us for being a happily married couple that does what happily married couples do. The last thing we need is for her to succeed at exposing me as I make it to the kitchen.

"Darling, I have a meeting this morning. You know that." She flops back on the floor and begins to throw a tantrum. So, I pick her up and try to reason with her, but instead she just flails in my arms and hits my chest. She muscles her way out of my arms and crosses her arms, stares up at me and stomps off wailing, storming past Nola who was on her way back to our bedroom.

"What was that about?" she asks.

"She wants me to bring her to school."

"But you have to meet the wardrobe people," she says and I nod. "She knows that. We talked about it at tuck in last night.

"Which is exactly why she is making it such a huge deal that I bring her to school TODAY or I become the worst father on the planet."

"She didn't say that, did she?" Nola asks, looking back towards our pouty littlest monster, who is pretending to not listen to our conversation from the other end of the hallway.

"No, but it was implied." I follow her back into our bedroom, abandoning my original destination. I sit down on the end of the bed and she walks over to me and slots herself between my legs. I look up at her petite frame and we share a knowing smile about our feisty little last born.