5. Hippies hate me

Once everything settled down Willow helped me to the Aphrodite cabin. Despite my retaliations she fought her way to take me. The fumes made me cough even more, but soon the cabin counselor came with the rest of the campers and surprisingly she was really nice to me.

'Starlight Solace?' I nodded my head as she softly smiled at me.

'I'm Silena Beauregard, head counselor for Aphrodite cabin.' She explained. Soon Willow talked to Silena about me, people were whispering about me, especially one, she looked mean. Willow then told me she'll see me in the morning, I nodded and waved her bye. Then Silena started explaining the basic's of the cabin.

'So this is the Aphrodite cabin, kind of obvious but anyways we keep things clean here, we have many rules here but I think we can save those for after your quest.'

'Ok, where do I sleep?' I asked and Silena directed me to a bed and and explained the blessing of Aphrodite, APPARENTLY! The outfit does not go away for awhile. I'm not very impressed, like I'm leaving tomorrow morning and imagine me fighting some monster this is how I'll imagine it going.

'Oh~ Mister dangerous monster. Please don't hurt me, I'm just a small and simple minded girl.'

Ok ok maybe I won't act like that but it'll make it more impossible to fight also Chiron is choosing my two other partners, I praying one of them is Willow and the other is someone I'll actually get along with and not,

'Travis Stoll'

'This has to be a lie.' Chiron shakes his head and Travis snickered at me.

'I feel like it may more appropriate for this quest to bring you guys more closer and hopefully see aside the differences and don't worry Willow will be with you both.'

I scoffed as Chiron ushered me over to talk to him, I did and we walked towards the big house in silence. Of course, I'm still confused on why he needed me, so I finally broke the silence.

'Why did you need me sir?' I asked and Chiron coughed and smiled.

'You're going on a quest my dear, your going to need the oracle.'

'The oracle?'

Chiron explained that the oracle was the an prophet of Apollo that helps campers determine the result of the quest, and sometimes the oracle has riddles to it, so you may need to figure those out on the quest, sometimes the prophecy can say they may fail or success on the quest. We finally made it to the Big House, Chiron told me to head to the attic where she resides, so I did.

As I made my way up there, I was immediately greeted with a semi-dark attic, it was pretty creepy if I'm going to be honest. It had different things probably from like back in the ol' days. Though at the end of the attic there was an old creepy skeleton, so I figured it was an old Halloween prop. So, I called out for the oracle and load and behold it was the Halloween prop.

'Approach seeker, and reveal your fate.'

'Erm, hi I'm Starlight Solace, I need you for a quest. I'm about to go on.'

'Daughter of Aphrodite.' Then she shifted into boys from my school and scoffed 'great' as a green mist happened.

You shall go North to Land of Love

To face an familiar foe, and the riddles overcome

Help a god and fight off sisters that grieve

Open the gates of the ground

fight the giants whom hide the apple they've found