8. A god makes us go shopping and then our word from our sponsor Panic Attacks

We looked at her cautiously as the god ruffled her hair, we lowered our weapons and walked more towards them.
'My brother?' I said and then Eros came over to me and leaned on my head. Then he nodded and pinched my cheek.
'Yes, my dear sister. Believe it or not we are siblings. Though I can, I clearly say I'm better than you.' Eros smirked at us, then I heard Travis say something. It was the line of the prophecy 'help a god' I'm pretty sure with some type of sisters. I scoffed as he lifted up his arm off my head and walked away from me. I fixed my hair as he started speaking once again.

'Starlight, I heard you have a quest. Very nice, many children of mom don't get this chance. You must be one of the lucky few.' Eros explained and I looked at Willow for conformation and she simply nodded, then she spoke once again. 'Yeah he's right, a child of Aphrodite hasn't been on a quest since the 'Trojan War'...' I rubbed my head as Travis put his elbow on me.
'Man No Emotions, you must be a favorite child of your mother.' I soon saw Eros smirking as if his face said 'Aw my baby sister has a boyfriend.' I pushed Travis off of me and scoffed and gave Eros a look of 'No way.' Travis laughed as he was pushed off of me and then Willow asked why he was there. Eros laughed as he started to explain what he wanted from us.

'Right, I need you to do a little shopping-' I immediately stopped him and questioned him more.
'Shopping? For you? A literal god.' I said as he laughed more. I only stared at him and I wanted to hit him with an arrow but something spoke to me saying that would be a bad omen. I sighed and accepted my fate and simply just ushered him to continue. I listened while he was explaining what he needed and explained when we were done he would help us out. Once he finished if we were ready for this. I reluctantly sighed and told him
'Yes, I suppose.'

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Now, I'm walking to the nearest market. We asked him if we're in the middle of the woods where a market would be and he gave us this map and now we are walking towards it. Unfortunately, Willow couldn't make it because 'Her legs hurt' and 'she needed rest.' I've been her best friend for a while and I know she was lying.Willow is a terrible liar, you'll know when messes with her fingers and starts to sweat. So, now I'm stuck with Travis who kept making jokes throughout the whole trip there. Then we finally made it so I grabbed a cart and hit Travis with it.

'OW?!'
'Oops, my bad.' I said with no remorse in my tone and we continued to walk into the store. I recounted what Eros wanted from us. A rose, a teddy, and some perfume. I sighed as we walked towards the florist section. It was pretty peaceful as we walked through the florist section. Then I looked around for Travis, cause there is no way he was near me without making jokes. I soon come face to face with roses in my face.
'For you, M'lady-' Travis said removing the flowers from my face and I scoffed as I grabbed them from him but I couldn't help but smile and slightly blush. I tried refusing the thought from my head but luckily it did when a thorns poked my hand, I said a slight ow and accidentally dropped the roses.

'Are you-'
'I'm fine... it's just a small cuts.' I assured him I was fine. Then he told me was going to check it back at the campsite, as he put the roses away in the cart when someone else came into the garden section. I soon kept my guard up as I pushed the cart forward. I couldn't tell if they were monsters, it totally would have helped if Willow came along. Travis watched me hesitantly push the basket forward and asked if I was ok. I then told him someone came in and it felt uneasy. I knew he was going to laugh at me and call me insane for thinking people were monsters, but he didn't. He looked like he agreed. We started to head out of the garden and the people began to speak.

'Demi-gods, two of them.'
'Hm, sent by Eros'

Soon Travis and I, walked out and started talking higher, we soon asked who they were and it was synced. We looked back wondering who they were and we went further to the children section. We then looked for a teddy, considering our list it seemed like a generic Valentine's Day bear. Unfortunately, it was June so Valentine's Day stuff was gone. Travis was looking at the teddy bears as I stood there bored out of my mind. Until a thought occurred to me, we didn't have money. I sighed and groaned trying to figure how we were going to pay for these. Soon a tiny child went up to Travis.