1|one

Tora'Lei Taylor📍Harlem Prep HighschoolWednesday, 9:42 a

Tora'Lei Taylor
📍Harlem Prep Highschool
Wednesday, 9:42 a.m.

"Mrs. Paige, could you please report to the front office" The intercom blasted making Tora'Lei pull her attention from the wall she had been staring and look around the classroom. She had already finished her class work plus her homework and was just patiently waiting for the last bell of the day to ring.

She normally would've occupied herself with her phone but because of the class she was in and the teachers rules, she wasn't allowed. She lightly tapped her nails on her desk eyeing the clock that hung up above the smart board.

Looking at her 2 week old acrylics, she made a mental note to schedule her an appointment for a fill in soon as she got out of school. If it was one thing she didn't play about, it was her nails. They always had to be up to parr.

"Ms. Taylor, would you mind running these to Mr. Watkins room" She heard her last name being called making her look up to see her teacher, Mr. Ross, holding up a stack of papers. She slightly nodded as she began to stand from her seat.

"Now Mr.Ross, you know she ain't running nowhere" A voice called from the other side of the classroom making her movements come to a halt. A few snickers could be heard around the classroom making her search for a face to match the voice.

She scanned the classroom until her eyes landed on Crystal, a rude mean girl who deemed herself better than everybody. She'd dated a popular boy that attended their school a while back and it basically made her as popular as him. They were like the Jay-z and Beyoncé of the school, that was until she cheated on him and he publicly embarrassed her in front of the entire school.

So now crystal lived a bitter life knowing she would never have a chance with one of the most popular boys again. Instead, she now bullied those under her status to keep herself relevant and liked.

It was pathetic in Tora'lei's opinion.

"Oh I'm sorry, we're you not the same one who got a train ran on you on live while your boyfriend laughed in the comments" The whole class erupted into chaos as the smirk dropped completely from Crystals face leaving Tora'Lei satisfied.

She walked up to the front of the class making sure not to step on anyone's book-bag. She looked back once more to see if crystal had anything else to say, but she simply sat on her phone with an embarrassed look on her face. She stopped at Mr. Ross's desk and he handed her the papers and then he gave her a fist bump on the low making her chuckle and shake her head.

She left the classroom entering the empty hallway. She knew no one would be out since no one was allowed out of class for the first and last 20 minutes. The walk to Mr. Watkins class would take a minute since it was on the second level of the school and her class was currently on the first.