3|three

Tora'lei Taylor📍The mallSunday, 5:28 p

Tora'lei Taylor
📍The mall
Sunday, 5:28 p.m.

Tora'Lei walked in the mall alongside Lora. They had just gotten their nails done and were now going to shop for their Halloween costumes.

They decided to go as playboy bunnies. They thought it was cute and sexy at the same time so it was perfect for them.

They went into a couple of different stores. First buying their leather body suits. Tora would be going in black and Lora would be going in red. They purchased fish nets to go with the body suit and were now on the way to look for leather gloves and bunny ears and a detached collar.

The last thing on their list was high heels so they headed into a shoe store that show cased a variety or pretty shoes.

"I think I want some black stripper type shoes, I think it'll eat" Tora looked around in the store trying to find something she liked.

"I was thinking something similar just a lil shorter but in red" Lora quickly found some red heels that she liked and thought would compliment her outfit.

Tora found some tall but not too tall heels that was the look she was going for. She asked to get them in her size and tried them on. She practiced walking in them for a minute until she got the hang of it. The girls purchased their shoes and left the store.

They stopped in the food court getting chick-fil-a and taking their food to the car where they sat and ate before they drove off.
__________________________________________________________________________________

"You think my ass look fat in this" Tora stood facing backwards towards her full mirror in her room. Her and Lora were getting ready for the Halloween party they would be attending tonight.

"Girl yo ass look fat in anything" Lora stood in Tora's bathroom fixing her top in the mirror.

"We gon pray I don't break my ankle in these heels tonight" She looked over the tall black stripper heels sat on the floor next to her bed.

"Right, I hope these Niggas trigger fingers ain't itching tonight. We taking some slides just in case" she responded making Tora nod and walk over to her bed sitting on it.

"Dd and nem supposed to be picking us up in about 20 minutes" She looked at the time on her phone reading '9:36'.

Standing up off the bed she ran her hands over her outfit feeling her confidence boost.