10|ten

Lora'lei Taylor📍Florida bnbThursday, 8:47 a

Lora'lei Taylor
📍Florida bnb
Thursday, 8:47 a.m.

Lora stood in her and dd's bathroom brushing her teeth. Dd had already brushed his teeth and was sitting on their bed ordering breakfast for all of them.

Since they had all slept in from being jet lagged yesterday they ended ordering food and going back to sleep. Since the didn't have any groceries in the house they couldn't cook at the moment so they would order food for now and go grocery shopping later.

As he finished up paying for the order Lora walked out of the bathroom.

"What we doing down here Ma" He pulled her closer to him wanting to be in her skin.

"Today we're going shopping and sight seeing, tomorrow we're going to volcano bay, Saturday we're going to universal studios and then that night Luh Tyler's party you said he invited us to, and Sunday is the day we leave" She explained as he nodded taking in the information.

"That's a bet, come on though the food should be here soon" He stood up pulling her with him out of the room.

 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐥𝐞𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫📍𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟏:𝟏𝟒 𝐩

𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐥𝐞𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫
📍𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟏:𝟏𝟒 𝐩.𝐦.

Tora'Lei fixed her dress as the group walked around seeing different restaurants and tourist attractions.

Tora wore a light pink spaghetti strap dress that stopped mid thigh and hugged her body. On her feet she wore light pink sandals showing off her white toes. She wrote a anklet on each ankle and carried a small purse.

They had been to many different shops and attractions with them purchasing souvenirs and other items. They had decided to walk instead of driving. Deciding they were a little hungry they stopped by this restaurant that the girls wanted to try.