12|twelve

Tora'lei Taylor📍Volcano bayFriday, 6:48 p

  Tora'lei Taylor
📍Volcano bay
Friday, 6:48 p.m.

Tora'Lei fixed the top of her swimsuit as the group walked towards the exit of the water park. The park would be closing in 12 minutes so they decided it was time to go. They had spent all day at the park and were worn out.

Notti had been much nicer to Tora today. The vibes in the group were unmatched. The group questioned it but no one said anything or spoke on it.

Making it back to the house everyone showered and completed their nightly routines. Kae had suggested they have a movie night since they didn't have anything else planned for the day.

Everyone dressed in their pajamas and met in the big living room. Lora passed out a blanket per couple making Tora stare at her knowing she would have to share with Notti.

"Y'all doing this on purpose now" She snatched the blanket from her cousin as Notti sat beside her.

She unfolded the large fluffy blanket throwing it over her and Notti. Kae put the movie 'Hell fest' on the tv while dd turned the light off.

They watched the movie with some falling asleep and some staying up.

Tora yawned looking away from the tv screen and towards Notti. He was watching the movie but turned when he felt her eyes on him. He looked at her watching her gaze flicker from his eyes to his lips.

He grabbed her chin pulling her face towards him and pressed a kiss on her lips. He pecked her lips 3 times letting the third one linger before he pulled away and put his attention back on the screen.

Everybody on the couch had fell asleep besides Tora and Notti. She got up stretching catching his attention. She looked back seeing him already looking at her.

"I'm about to go to sleep"She mumbled as he nodded standing up from the couch. He folded their blanket and followed her as she walked up the stairs.

They got into their room shutting the door. They both laid in bed with Tora being the first to fall asleep. Notti laid his head on her stomach wrapping his arms around her waist.
_____________________________________________________