5|five

Tora'lei Taylor📍Harlem Prep HighschoolTuesday, 10:47 a

Tora'lei Taylor
📍Harlem Prep Highschool
Tuesday, 10:47 a.m.

Tora'Lei sat in her class waiting for the bell to ring. She was currently in English 3 Honors. She had always been an honor student and she loved the classes because not many people were in them.

It was now next semester and her schedule as well as her friends's had changed. She had her first period with Ddot, second period alone, they all had the same third period due to it being a elective, and her fourth period she just had with Lora.

5 minutes later the bell rung snapping her out of the trance she sat in. She stood up quickly gathering her things. She waited until everyone exited the room and she walked out after them.

Her next class was upstairs since she had 2nd lunch along with the others since they shared the same 3rd period.

She walked up the two slights of stairs, down the hallway and stopped at the door of her classroom. She looked to see only Lora sitting in the back of the classroom saving their seats.

She knew this was Mrs. Perkins class and she wherever you sat on the first day of class would be your seat for the remainder of the year. They were just happy she lets them pick their own seats instead of doing assigned seats.

"Hey pookie" Tora walked into the classroom catching her cousins attention.

"Hey sister girl" Lora removed her bookbag from off of the chair beside her since Tora was now here.

She had did the same placing her things in the 3 other chairs around them, reserving them for the boys.

They walked in the class about two minutes later after a couple students had already came in.

"Yooo"

"Wassup my hearts"

Dd and Ddot greeted them as Notti gave Lora a side hug and sat down. You'd think he would have warmed up to Tora by now, but no. He still held whatever disliking he had for her, and she acted like she didn't care.

No matter how many times she tried to be cool or cordial with the boy he would always shut her down, ruin her mood, or immediately go back to not speaking to her.

"Goodmorning class, some of you may already know me but if you don't I'm Mrs. Perkins and I'll be your art teacher this semester" The tall darkskin lady started.

"Now my class is very easy, as long you do your work and don't bother me we're cool and we'll stay cool. I don't assign homework because who does that, especially for art" Some students nodded already liking the woman's vibe.