11|eleven

Tora stared at Notti not believing the words that had just fell from his lips

Tora stared at Notti not believing the words that had just fell from his lips. She tried to read his facial expression to see if he was joking.

"If you're playing it's not funny" She stated not wanting to fall for the boys tricks.

"Take yo shit off Tora'Lei" He demanded. She laid still in the bed still thinking he wasn't serious.

He took her by surprise when he sat up on the bed. He pulled her body to the middle of the bed before hovering over her in between her legs.

He took his right hand pulling at the top part of her onesie making buttons come apart. She had no bra on so when her breasts became revealed she felt nervous.

"Damn" he mumbled staring at her chest making her nervous. His eyes traveled back up to hers as she looked up at him.

"Sit up" He told her backing up a little. She sat up from the bed scooting back.

He pulled the rest of the top off of her shoulders and down her arms showcasing the full top of her body now.

His hand traveled up her body going to her right titty giving it a squeeze. His hand traveled up more stopping at her neck. He wrapped his hand around it gently pushing her making her bare back hit the sheets.

As her head rested on the pillows she looked down watching him. He moved the rest of the onesie down her body pulling it completely off. He tossed it on the floor before putting his attention on her.

He grabbed her legs pulling them apart staring down at her.

"Mhm" He pushed her thighs up to get a better view. He stared at her 'private' part making her stomach turn.

"What" She asked feeling her nerves get the best of her. In her head she thought he didn't like what he saw. He looked up catching her eyes.

"Can I touch you" He asked before he went any further.

"Yes"

He moved his hand towards her pussy rubbing his thumb over her clit. Tora inhaled deeply already falling into his touch.

He watched her breathing become uneven from him simply touching her. He was starting to realize the effect he had on her body.

He leaned down laying flat on his stomach coming face to face with her bottom half. The missionary position she was in gave him the perfect angle.

A gasp escaped Tora's lips when she felt his tongue drag against her clit as she tensed up. He softly dragged his tongue back and forth against her making her breathing pick up.

He closed his mouth on her sucking and slurping mixing her juices with his spit. He pulled away flicking his tongue against her clit at a medium pace.

"Nottiiiiii fuck" She moaned out, her hand finding it's way to his hair. She softly gripped it feeling the boy move his mouth on her.

He French kissed her pussy as her eyes closed and her head fell back on the pillow. He massaged her thighs while his face was buried in between her legs.

"I'm bout to cum, shittttt" Her toes curled feeling him keep the same pace wanting her to release in his mouth.

She felt her stomach tense up before she let go cumming in his mouth. Her body shook lightly as she gripped his hair tighter riding out her orgasm.

When she finished he sat up on his knees looking down at her. Her naked body laid before him as she had no piece of clothing on besides her bonnet. He took in her body feeling his dick grow harder and harder in his shorts.

He quickly pulled off his T-shirt leaving nothing on his chest but his gold chain. He reached down pulling his shorts along with his boxers down.

His popped out slapping his belly button. Tora still had her eyes closed so her hadn't looked down at him yet.

He bent putting all his weight on his left arm using his right hand to pull his shorts/boxers all the way off. Once they were off he tossed them next to Tora's onesie.

"Look at me" He demanded her. She popped her eyes open looking at him. She looked down seeing he was completely naked. Her eyes widened at the sight and size of his dick.

He moved his lower half in between her legs. She was still in the missionary position.

He looked down at her making eye contact. They stared at each other both of them being turned on to the max.

"Put it in" He coached her. She kept eye contact as she reached down wrapping her hand around him. She jerked him slightly before aligning him with her hole.

He held the back of her thighs holding her in place while he pushed forward feeling her open up.

She gripped his arm not being used to his size. He massaged her thighs as he stroked in and out slowly with the tip only trying to get her used to it little by little.

He pushed more in going halfway still giving her time to adjust.

"You want me to stop" He asked noticing the discomfort in her face.

"No, just keep going" She told him ready for the hard part to be over.

He stroked in and out half way knowing she wasn't ready for the whole thing yet.

"Mhm" She moaned slightly feeling the pain start to mix with pleasure.

"Go deeper" She put her hand on his waist pulling his closer to her making him lean down putting his hands on each side of her. His chain dangled in her face as he hovered over her.

He pushed his full length into her feeling her fit around him like a glove. He slowly stroked in and out of her hearing the macaroni noises because of how wet she was for him.

Her moans turned him on more making him lean down and place kisses on her neck. He licked and sucked on her neck as she kept her hands on his waist loving the feeling of him going in and out of her.

He paused suddenly leaning down grabbing her neck. He pushed his tongue in her mouth making her wetter. They kissed sloppily with him sucking on her tongue.

Pulling away he kept his hand around her neck began to move again. He fucked her senselessly reaching down to rub her clit.

"Oh my-" Her body shook feeling her second orgasm approaching.

"You cummin ma, hmm" He asked her watching her facial expressions closely.

"Yesss baby, fuckk" Her eyes rolled back as her grip on his waist tightened.

He watched her cream all over him feeling his strokes become sloppy. He threw his head back not wanting Tora to see the pleasure displayed on his face.

He quickly pulled out nutting on her stomach. Tora dropped her legs trying to catch her breath.

They stared at each other for a moment before Notti moved from in between her legs. He got off of the bed walking towards the bathroom.

Tora laid on her back staring at the ceiling. She was still trying to process everything that had just happened.

Notti came back from the bathroom with a warm damp wash cloth. He opened her legs wiping her clean. He put the wash cloth back in the bathroom in a dirty clothes hamper.

He climbed back in the bed laying down. He looked over at Tora to see her halfway asleep.

"Come here" He spoke lowly. She moved over towards him as he wrapped his arm around her waist. She laid her head on his chest wrapping her arm around his waist.

Notti turned the tv off once he saw that Tora had fallen asleep. He got comfortable under before drifting off to sleep himself.