7|seven

Tora'lei Taylor📍Notti's PartySunday, 9:30 p

Tora'lei Taylor
📍Notti's Party
Sunday, 9:30 p.m.

Tora'Lei pulled her jeans up as she stepped out of her car. She had just pulled up to the place they were hosting Notti's 18th birthday at. It was a bowling alley they rented out.

She wore a black longsleeve crop top, dark washed blue jeans, and her black cat 4's. Her hair was styled in bohemian knotless braids.

She grabbed her purse throwing her keys and her phone in it. Opening the back door she grabbed the large gift bag that held the gifts she'd purchased for Notti.

Even though they didn't get along at all she still thought it would be rude to show to to his party with no gift. She didn't mean to go all out for him but gift giving was her love language and she couldn't help it.

She shut her car door reaching into her purse pressing the lock button on her keys. She walked towards the instance of the building seeing a good bit of cars outside. She opened the door immediately hearing the music playing and many loud voices.

She wasted no time walking towards the area Lora texted her they would be at. She quickly spotted them sitting at a lane talking amongst each other.

Dd was the first to spot her and he did what he always does.

"Yoooo my heart" He greeted as she approached them readjusting the heavy bag that hung on her arm.

"Hey guyssss" She dragged giving everyone a hug. When she got to Notti she took the bag off of her arm.

"Happy birthday" She spoke to him nicely. This caught Notti off guard because he didn't expect her to come let alone tell him Happy birthday.

Times where the two spoke like normal people was rare, they either didn't say anything at all or they bickered.

"Preciate that" He nodded.

She reached out her hand holding out the bag to him. A confused look washed over his face.

"What" He furrowed his eyebrows eyeing the bag.

"Your gift" She said trying get him to take the bag but he simply stared at it before his eyes met hers.

"You okay" He questioned. He wasn't used to this treatment from Tora and it was making him suspicious and a little nervous.

"Yes I'm okay, just take the gift please I promise it's not a bomb" She laughed seeing him hesitate before he took the bag.

"Bro you gotta open it now, this shit is mind boggling" Ddot eyes widened watching the interaction.