4|four

Tora'lei Taylor📍Taylor ResidenceThursday, 2:13 p

  Tora'lei Taylor
📍Taylor Residence
Thursday, 2:13 p.m.

Tora'lei stood in her mirror combing through her hair. Today was thanksgiving and the group had already planned to meet at DD's house first with his family then they would come back to Tora's house where her and Lora's family were gathering.

She wore a cream colored long sleeve skims set with the leggings to match and a light brown puffer vest with light brown Ugg boots. She had a straight 30 inch wig on her head in the color black. Her nails were freshly done and she wore light makeup.

She sprayed Champagne toast scented perfume on her from bath and body works and grabbed her purse along with her keys throwing her phone in it. She walked downstairs stopping by the kitchen to let her mom and auntie know she was leaving. The two women stood in the kitchen cooking as Lora sat at the table on her phone.

"Lolo you ready" She questioned as she got closer catching the attention of her cousin. She nodded moving to grab her purse that sat on the counter.

"Alright Ma, we'll be back later dd and them coming with us" She hugged her mom.

"Ok, I'll have Darrian's plate already ready, you know how he get" Her mother laughed thinking about the boy she had grown to love over the months. He always had her laughing and she enjoyed the boys company when they did come to the house.

The cousins walked outside to Tora's car getting in and starting it up. She waited for about 5 minutes letting Lora connect her phone to the Bluetooth.

The drive to dd's house was 15 minutes long. When they arrived they saw a few more cars outside of the building than they usually did knowing other people's families were celebrating the holiday too.

They knocked on the door hearing multiple voices from inside and a little music. The door opened revealing a girl a little taller than them with brown skin.

"Oh y'all must be here for my brothers, dd just told me to look out for y'all come on in" She opened the door wider allowing them to walk in as they both smiled at her.

"I'm Melz, their older sister yall are so pretty" She spoke to them.

"Thank you, you are too, I'm Tora'lei and this is My cousin Lora'lei" She motioned behind her to Lora who was nervous. This was her first time meeting melz although she had met dd's mom. She never met melz because she didn't come over as much.

"Awwee you date my brother" She pointed at Lora making her face turn a light shade of red.

"Yes" She said lowly feeling her nerves get the best of her.

"You look so nervous, you don't got to be girl. I think y'all make a cute couple boo" She complimented making her smile. They talked a bit more before she let the girls go and find the boys.