9|nine

Tora'lei Taylor📍JFK International Airport Wednesday, 3:30 a

Tora'lei Taylor
📍JFK International Airport
Wednesday, 3:30 a.m.

Tora, Lora, and Kae walked into the airport now dressed in comfortable clothes. They rolled their suitcases as Lora was on the phone with dd trying to locate them.

"He said they by gate 4, come on" She walked ahead making them follow. They walked for about 6 minutes before they spotted dd, Ddot, Notti, Jay, and a girl sitting in the waiting area.

"My boysssss" Lora greeted them giving hugs and kissing dd.

"Wassup y'all, this my girl Devyn, this Lora, Tora, and Kae" He introduced the girls.

"Nice to meet y'all, I hear about y'all all the time" She accepted their hugs with a genuine smile finally being able to put faces to the names Jay talked so highly about.

"It's nice to meet you too, you're so pretty" The girls complimented her as she thanked them and returned it.

They boarded the flight sitting in their designated seats. The group got as comfortable as they could before the plane took off.

__________________________________________________________________________________

📍Orlando International Airport
Wednesday, 7:13 a.m.

The group walked together through the airport rolling their suit cases. Tora pulled out her phone taking a picture of her and the girls suitcases.

Therealtora 15s

Send message                                                                               ♡

They walked to the exit of the airport seeing 2 black trucks waiting for them. The men standing next to the cars held signs reading 'OY' making the girls shake their heads.