6|six

Tora'lei Taylor📍Sugarhill Saturday, 3:47 p

Tora'lei Taylor
📍Sugarhill
Saturday, 3:47 p.m.

The two cousins had just arrived to sugarhill. They were bored and decided to pull up and see what the boys were doing. Dd and Notti's mother informed them that the boys went to the park when they girls knocked on the door asking for them.

They thanked her and walked away telling her they would be back. They decided to walk to the park since it wasn't far. They continued walking as the parking came into eye view. They saw multiple boys standing around watching two people argue.

As they got closer they saw Ddot arguing with a girl who was being held back by another girl as another one stood behind them laughing.

"YO WORD TO MY MOTHA THIS BITCH BETTER GET OUT MY FACE" The girls pace quickly picked up as they watched Ddot shout and the girl and the girl taunt him.

"What the fuck" Tora muttered trying to see what was going on. As they approached the crowd some attention fell on them but they kept their eyes on Ddot. Notti and dd stood beside Ddot with irritated expressions.

"Wassup my hearts" Dd greeted once he saw the girls walk up to them. He was annoyed but he would always acknowledge them.

"Hey, what's going on" Lora spoke first trying to make sure her boyfriend and friends were okay.

"This opp ass bitch came over here starting shit and won't leave, bitches love inserting they self into niggas beef" He shook his head wrapping his arm around his girlfriend.

"This bitch not even rpt, she just a smoochie that's gettin fucked and claiming they hood" Ddot fumed as the girl still stood in his face. He was mad because he couldn't do anything to the girl. He would never touch a female.

"Suck my dick nigga, OYK fuck is you talking about" The girl shouted at Ddot.

"Bro somebody smack this bitch what the fuck" somebody in the crowd shouted.

Tora stood quietly watching the girls. They were 3 in total, one stood in the back laughing, one was arguing with Ddot, and one was holding the one arguing.

Tora didn't know anything about the OY and rpt beef but she did know Ddot was her friend, so with that being said.

She was waiting on the girl to give her a reason.

"Smack that nigga Mani" The girl laughing encouraged her friend. As she moved forward to approach Ddot Tora smoothly handed her purse off to Lora. Pulling her hair up into a ponytail she eyed the girl as her other friend let her go.