Not So Bad After All.

Lucifers POV.

I wrote down some of the plans I had for my room, measuring the length and width of the walls. My room was quite tall, and my wings spread. I flew up, attempting to measure the height of the wall, struggling to keep the tape measure still, using my foot to try and keep it still.

"You look ridiculous~" I heard the radio demon say from behind me. Making me jump. When did he get here? "Ah! Alastor, thank you, and perfect timing! Can you hold down the tape measure, please?" I ask, trying my best to hold it in place. The raido demon chuckled before rolling his eyes. "No!~ I'm only here to keep you entertained!~" i glare at him before the tape messues snapped back, making me jump, stiffening my wings, making me fall on my ass. "Ah!" Before I could react, the tape measure fell on my head. "Ah shit!" All I heard was laughter from behind me. "O..oh my!~ quite a display, your highness!~" I look to see a laughing alastor. He had raised his hand to his mouth, but he just couldn't control himself. I got up and rubbed my behind. "You know, I'm glad I'm putting on a nice show, but isn't this meant to be the other way around!" I groaned. This wasn't going how i planned at all. "Oh my dear~, this is much better!~" He chuckled to himself. I rolled my eyes before smirking. "The less you help, the longer you'll have to wait for my blood." I teased, I grinned up at him. Alstor arched a brow, his eyes narrowed down at me, tilting my chin up with a finger. I blushed as he glared down at me. I feel my cheek heat up. This is a strange feeling.. I don't know if I like it. "You'll give me your blood when I ask for it.~" He growled at me. Oh! I'm pissing him off! Let's go!! I need to fuel his anger! "Let's not forget who's on who's leash." He glared down at me, and before I know it, his arm is around my waist, pulling me against him. He grips my hair and pulls my head back, exposing my neck, and before I can react, his teeth break through my skin. "Ah!.." my hands attempt to push on his shoulders, trying to separate us, before I realise it's no use and I stop struggling. I was gripping his shoulders as he drank the golden liquid that pulsed through my veins. We stayed like this for a few minutes. "Alastor.." he's had more than enough, I know that he knows that. Was this some kind of punishment? If I wanted to, I could make him stop and pinned to the floor in half a second, but for some reason, I just let him use me as a blood bank, it's exhausting me though. Unlike humans, when I lack too much blood, I don't die, I just tend to either end up sick for the next few days or really tired. "Alastor.. enough.." I start to feel dizzy.. im going to be sick. "Alastor.. I think I'm going to be sick.." That's when he pulled away. As he looked down at me, his eyes widened, which confused me. "What?..." I try to steady my breath so I don't pass out. He guides me slowly to the bathroom.

My eyes widened as I didn't even recognise myself. My skin looks dull, and my red cheeks are pale. My blonde hair is dull, and I didn't realise I'm trembling. This is too much. The room is spinning, I grip my sink, trying to stand, but before I know it, I've passed out.

Alastors Pov.

'Shit!..' I caught the falling king. I picked the blonde, taking him out of the bathroom and to his bed, I laid him down. I stared down at him, I had a bad feeling in my stomach, and I didn't like this. I narrow my eyes before looking around his room. I get an idea.

Later that day.

Lucifers Pov.

I stir before waking up. My head hurts. I sit up and rub my eyes, I know I keep painkillers in my bedside table. I reach over my and open the draw, grabbing the tablets and taking two dry. "You feeling better?~" alastor stood by my door, making me jump."Ah! Shit! Fuck! Asshole!" I growl at him before realising. I look around my room. It's been decorated, exactly how my plans said. I stare in shock before looking over at Alastor. "Did you do this?" I asked. He stepped forward. "Yes, well, you are clearly incapable of doing anything yourself~ so I took it upon myself to save you the hassle and struggle of doing simple tasks.~" I smirked at him, it was obviously an apology. "Damn." I slowly got out of bed, still being a bit dizzy, so I took it slow. I looked around. It was exactly how I visioned it, down to the smallest details. He must've found my lists of how I was going to do it, in order. I went only to the desk that was placed in my room, and I opened the top draw. No. Fucking. Way. He even put the correct items in the correct draws. It was perfect. I turned to the radio demon. "You follow every tiny detail on the list?!" I just gaped at him. "Yes well...~ I know how I would feel if someone decorated my room in a way I didn't want, even if their style is...questionable..~" He glared at the picture wall. I look over at what I call, the wall of ducks. I raise an eyebrow at him. He rolled his eyes at me "yes their all ten centre meters apart." I gaped at him. "Your joking." I made my way over, bent down, and grabbed the tape measure that was on my bedside table, I stood up straight too fast, and I stumbled back, i ended up hitting something... someone.

No ones Pov.

Alastor was prepared to catch the king again if needed.

(Guyssss I'm sorryyy I know I said longer but I will write the next chapter long I promise! This is all I can write for now bc I'm going to be busy for the rest of the night, and I wanna post chapters daily!)