Freed.

(Yall... this is a deep one. Idk if your ready... Grab your popcorn and buckle up. Your in for one hell of a ride.)

Alastors Pov

I made it to the hotel. I decided to walk instead of telaport. I needed time to think.

I took a breath before opening the doors and entered the newly built hotel. Charlie and Vaggie were in the lobby, and Charlie was panicking over god knows what.

I walked up to her, a tight smile on my face. "What's the matter, my dear?~" I asked the Princess, bending down to her level.

"Heaven has asked to speak to me and dad!" Charlie blurts out as a concerned Vaggie rubs her girlfriends back.

My eyes narrow at the blonde female. 'There will be a time when both Charlie and lucifer won't be here? That'll be the best time to attack. But how long would they be gone for?' I thought.

"Well, that's not good~ it's probably about the death of the first man~ I doubt their happy about it~" I grin.

"Oh my Satan! You're right.. I'm in so much trouble with Sera! What would Emily think of me?!" The blonde paces around the lobby. That's when lucifer exits the elevator.

Our eyes lock. I need to distance myself from him. He makes me weak. I glare at him before turning away. Distance. I need to be away from him. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to do this task.

I head towards the bathrooms. Entering and locking myself in a stall. "How the fuck am I going to do this.. it'll break him.." I take a deep breath.

Lucifer's Pov.

My face fell slightly as Al glared at me. Was he mad at me? Did I do something? I sigh as I brush it off.

I walked up to my panicking daughter. "Charlie, relax, it'll be okay. Heaven can't really do much. Adam broke the rules. He would've ended up fallen if he survived." I patted her back

Charlie took a deep breath. I glance at the bathroom door. "Do you guys know what's up with Al? He's not himself."

Charlie tilted her head. "Is he not? I didn't really notice, hes still a big mystory to me. You should check up on him if you're worried." Charlie smiled at me. That girl has some serious mood swings, she takes after me.

I walk to the men's bathroom door. I opened it slowly, and one stall was locked. "Al? Are you okay?" I asked

I was about to knock, but the stall door swung open, revealing the tall deer. He looked panicked and in a mess. I frown up at him.

"You okay? You dont -" I was cut off. "I'm fine.~" Alastor snaps at me, and he shoves past me. What the hell? He fixed his hair in the mirror. His ears were pinned down.

"Did that meeting not go well? What's going on, Al. Talk to me.." I asked, worried about my deer. I've never seen him like this.

Alastor looked so upset over something. Everything about him screamed upset, panicked, and worried. But that stupid smile was still glued on his face.

Alastor turned to look at me. His red eyes stared into mine. He's so pretty... Alastor moved in closer to me. I backed into a wall. Alastor had me cornered. His hands cupped my face.