The argument.

(Side story: breaking husks deal with Alastor. This takes place 3 months after the battle with alastor and lucifer. 9 months before their engagement.)

Alastor and lucifer chilled on the couch in the lobby. The two were cuddling as a movie played. But no one was actually watching the movie. Everyone was chatting about their first encounters with one another.

"Well, Alastor, how did you meet husk and nifty?" Charlie asked with a smile as husker grunted. Husk and Angel were cuddled up. It was cute.

"Well. I've known dear husker for a while now!~ when was it.. 1924? I think.. hm, a hundred years ago!~ ha!~ well, we we lived in the same apartment building when we were alive.~ he lived just below me!~ i helped the fellow move in and we got caught drinking the night away!~ its funny, you were always suspicious of me~" He stared at the cat.

"I fucking knew you were the killer! I fucking knew it. Your apartment always stunk when I went over for a drink! Sick and twisted man." Husk groaned. "Every fucking Friday night you'd go out 'dancing' and the next morning there'd be a new dead body report!" Husk was mad that the police didn't listen to him.

Lucifer looked up at his boyfriend. "You really are twisted." He said. Alastor leaned down and smirked at the blonde. "Sick and sadistic, my dear~" lucifer blushed, looking away.

"Anywho, husk decided to stalk me one Friday night  and once I killed.. who was is?..~" alastor thought for a moment.

"Aurther. You killed my brother. How could you forget?!" Husk growled.

"Oh yes, that's right!~ hm.. he died like a pussy~" alastor chuckled, wanting a reaction out of husk. And boy, did he get one.

Husk charged for him before Angel restrained him, and lucifer quickly stood between husk and Alastor. Angel took Husker out of the room to calm down. Alastor simply found the whole thing hilarious.

Lucifer glared at his boyfriend. "What the fuck, Al! That wasn't funny!" He said sternly. Alastor smiled up at the blonde. "It was a bit funny.~" He replied.

"No. It wasn't. Do you even care about Husk at all?!" His voice slightly raised. "Well, of course I do!~ he a great friend of mine!~" the demon smiled. Unfazed.

Lucfer narrowed his eyes at him. "Well, friends, don't do that type of shit, Al! How would you feel if someone who you thought was a person you could trust kill someone you love! Huh?!" Lucifer yelled at him.

Alastor quickly stood. Growling at the blonde. "Watch it."

His unfiltered voice slipped through, remembering that was how his mother died. Died by the hands of someone they trusted.

"You don't know what you're talking about. So stay out of it, lucifer.~" alastor growled.

"Same with owning his soul! Friends don't do that type of shit!" He yelled.

"Are you his friend?! Or is he just your fucking pet! Huh?!" Lucifer got into alastors face.

"It's none of your business! Stay the fuck out of it!~" alastor yelled.

"You apologise and break the deal right now, or I walk out those doors!" Lucifer voice was loud and echoed through the room.

Lucifer immediately realised what he had just said. He was shocked at himself that he would even say such a thing. Alastor stared at the king, not saying a word. Eyes wide and ears pinned back.

"Wait.. Al.. i didn't.." The kings voice was soft. alastor glared at his boyfriend. "Save it. If you want to leave, then leave." He snapped at the king before disappearing into the shadows.

Lucifers panicked and was about to chase after him before someone gently grabbed his arm. He looked behind him to see his daughter. "Give him a while to calm down, dad." She said softly.

"I..I didn't mean.." His eyes watered. "I know, dad.. It's okay." She said hold her father.

Alastor had telaported to his room. Well. His old room, which had become his broadcasting room since Lucifer and Al spent pretty much every night together in the kings room. So they shared it at this point.

Alastor sat on his couch. Head in hands. Panic washed over him. Lucifer was going to leave. And Alastor just encouraged it.

Alastor snapped his fingers. Husks contract apeard in his hand. Without hesitation, he ripped It in half. Ending the deal.

He didn't want to lose lucifer. He telaported back to the lobby. Ripped contact in hand. His eyes scanned the room, landing on lucifer. He was being held by charlie. He rushed over, trying to stay composed.

Lucifer looked at him, quickly rushing to him. Before lucifer could even apologise, Al quickly showed him the ripped contract.

Pain and panic in the deers eyes. "Please don't leave me." He said quietly, so only lucifer could hear him.

"Oh.. my sweet deer.. I was never going to.. I didn't mean what I said.. I was just angry.." The king said, cupping alastors face with his hand while holding alastor hand with his free hand.

Al reached up and did the same. Holding lucifers cheek. Rubbing his thumb against his skin.

"I love you more than anything." Lucifer said, staring into the demons eyes. "I'll shelter and adore you.. more than anything." The demon added with a soft smile.

They embraced each other with a deep and passionate kiss.

After their kiss, they stared at each other for a moment. "Go apologise to husk, silly deer." He smiled.

"Yes, sir." Alastor smiled. Heading to where angel had taken husk.

Lucifer watched the male leave. Smiling softly as he folded his arms, happy that things turned out okay.