Teasing.

No ones Pov.

Everything was a mess, lucifer was stressing out, and Alastor was getting pissed off. "What the fuck are you doing?!~ No! Lucifer! Stop! FUCKING DICE IT!!~" Alastor yelled at the blonde. Lucifer stressed even more "I'm trying!! The onions are making my eyes water!" The king whined. "You are disrespecting my entire race and my dead mother!~ Fucking dice it you dumb blonde!!~" The red head yelled. "Stop being mean! Show me! Just fucking show me!" Lucifer yelled back.

Alastor growled and made his way over, and he stood behind lucifer, pressing his body against the king. He wrapped his hands around lucifers hand and began to guide him, slowly and carefully dicing the onions. Lucifer blushed, feeling alastor against him, feeling his breath on his neck. "See? Easy." Alastor whispered, causing lucifers body to react. His breath became shaky. He hasn't felt such a feeling in over 7 years. "I.. uh.. I got it.." lucifer wanted to get out of that situation before he does something he'll regret.

Alastor removed himself, beginning to cut the chicken. Seeming unfazed by the contact. Lucifer took slow, deep breaths, trying to calm himself as he diced the onions. he glanced occasionally at the taller male, who just looked so un bothered.

From time to time, the two kept brushing against each other while cooking or getting items. It was driving both of them insane. But they didn't speak a word about it. The sexual tension was strong.

Lucifer had finished with the onions. "What now?" He turned to alastor. "Now, THINLY slice some red peppers!" Lucifer nodded and went to the fridge.

Time skip~

They had finished cooking and plated everyone's food at the dinner table. Alastor was quick to fetch everyone for dinner. Lucifer sat down, eager to eat.

Once everyone had arrived, Alastor sat himself down next to lucifer. "Oh my god, I'm so hungry!" Lucifer was practically bouncing in his chair. "Alright~ now we can eat~"alastor announced, and everyone immediately digged in. Lucifer took his fork and took a mouthful of this new food. "Oh damn, it's actually really good." Lucifer said, proud of himself, since he did most of the work and alastor just walked him through it.

They all ate in a comfortable silence. Some jazz was playing in the background as they fed, Alastors idea of course. As lucifer took a sip of his white wine, he felt a hand on his thigh. Lucifer  paused for a moment. He looked down to see it was alastors hand. He blushed and looked up at Alastor, who seemed unfazed and was eating as if it was nothing. Lucifer just stared at his food for a minute. 

"You alright there, short king?" Angel dust had asked from across the table. "Oh yes, I'm alright. I just spaced out for a moment, haha." Lucifer was quick to his defence and began eating again.

Soon enough, everyone had finished their food apart from lucifer. Alastor had stood and began taking away everyone's plates. He reached lucifer and realised he wasn't finished, he bent down, close to the Kings ear. "Hurry up, dumb blonde~" which left the king red. It felt as if Alastor was teasing him on purpose. To laugh and make fun of him, perhaps? He didn't know what the radio demon was up to.

Lucifer eventually finished. Everyone had left apart from Alastor, who was doing the dishes. Lucifer stood and placed his dishes in the sink and began to help Alastor with the dishes. Alastor washed and lucifer dried and put away. Lucifer bent down to put away the stack of plates. That's when all hell broke loose.

Alastor stared down at lucifers behind "Fuck it." Lucifer heard the demon say before being spun around and kissed by the demon. Lucifer gasped as he was pinned against the fridge, Alastor attacking his lips. Lucifer couldn't help but kiss back, groaning as their bodies rubbed together. Alastor picked up the king, the blondes legs wrapping around Alastors waist, his fingers tangled in the demons' red hair.

Alastor broke the kiss and began to attack lucifers neck, biting, kissing, and nipping at it, causing the blonde to moan and wiggle in the demons grip. Alastors hands gripped lucifers behind. "You are the most annoying male I have ever fucking met." Alastor growled against the Kings lips. The raido filter was gone. Lucifer smirked. "Is that a kink of yours or something? You seem pretty worked up.." lucifer panted. Alastor glared at him. "Shut up." Alastor said before continuing to kiss the blonde.

Alastor had heard someone about to walk in and dropped the male, returning to the dishes. Lucifer groaned as he fell on his ass. He saw his daughter walk in with her girlfriend and sprung to his feet, drying the dishes.

"Hey, dad! Hey Al! We're home!" Charlie said, hugging her father from behind. "Hey ducking! There's some leftovers in the fridge if you two are hungry, " He said, smiling. "Oh no, thanks, dad! We ate on the way home. What did you guys cook?" Charlie asked, wiping down the dinner table. "I showed your dear father how to make my mothers famous jambalaya!~" Alastor replied, finishing the dishes.

Charlie paused and looked at them both with a bit of shocked, she then looked over at her lover, who had a similar expression. Lucifer was confused by this and tilted his head. "Yeah?, how did that go?" Charlie asked, still a bit shocked.

"Your father is... difficult to work with.~" Alastor said. Beginning to wipe down the counter. Lucifer finished off drying the dishes and putting them away.

"Pft, you're one to talk. You kept screaming at me!" Lucifer bit back. "Well, maybe you shouldn't have been stupid and listened to what I was telling you.~" alastor shot a glare at the king. "How could I listen to screaming, and the onions were making my eyes sting!" They began to argue. "I wouldn't have to yell if you weren't so thick in the head!~" Alastor growled.

"Oh you motherfucker." Lucifer went to charge for him but Charlie stopped them "ladies, let's calm down! I'm sure the food turned out amazing, and hey, no one ended up dead, and no blood was drawn! Let's relax a little bit." Lucifer blushed, blood may have been drawn after cooking. Lucifer reached up to hide his bitten neck. Alastor noticed this and smirked.

"Right, me and vaggie are heading to bed. I suggest you two do the same! No more fighting! Goodnight." Charlie said, taking Vaggies hand. "Goodnight, duckling." Lucifer called out as the two females left.

Lucifer turned to the radio demon. "You are impossible to deal with!" He whispered, yelled. Alastor only smirked and bent down to the Kings level. "Perhaps.. but you enjoy that about me~"  alastor whispered in the king ear. Lucifer tensing up, blushing. He was left a flustered mess as Alastor left the kitchen.

Lucifer hid his face in his hand, hiding his flusted face from the world. "What are you doing to me?.."