Yes... Your Majesty~

(WARNING!! this chapter contains smut. If you are under the age of 16 or uncomfortable, please skip this chapter!)

No ones Pov.

"Alastor... i love you." Alastor stared at lucifer. He didn't know how to react. Say it back? He did have strong feelings for the blonde, but was it love? Alastors have never been in love. But love seems right. "I love you too, lucifer." The king smiled against the demons' lips before they embraced each other in another passionate kiss. They held each other for a moment.

Alastor bent down and gently bit into lucifers neck. Lucifer blushed as the demon drank his blood, sucking on the wound. Lucifers lips parted, his breath shaky. He bit his lip as the demon pulled away and began to attack the other side of the Kings neck.

After a minute, the demon pulled away. They smiled at each other. The demon cradled the king closely, rocking them softly. The Kings radio flickered on and began to play soft jazz.

Lucifer enjoyed being in Alastors hold, resting his head on the demons chest. They slowly rocked together to the music.

The rocking turned to swaying. Alastor stepped away, holding his hand out. Lucifer took his hand, Alastor pulled in the male, then pulled him back out. They gently laughed as they danced. Alastor did the classic move of dipping the king in his arms. Lucifer looked up at him with a blush. Lucifer then stood upright. His back against the demons chest, Alastors arms wrapped around the kings waist, lucifers arms on top of his as they began softly swaying as the song came to an end.

They stayed like this a good few minutes,  enjoying the quiet embrace. "Al?.." lucifer broke the silence. He heard a soft hum in response. "Spend the night with me?.." He asked quietly. The demon paused the swaying and blushed. The king quickly realised what it sounded like and spun to face the demon. "Wait! No! Not like that!" Lucifer was red and blushing as he hid his face in his hands.

Alastor chuckled as he removed lucifers hands from his bright face. "I'd love to spend the night with you~" the demon purred. Lucifer stared, wide-eyed as he face became the same colour as Alastors hair.

The demon laughed as he cupped the Kings face, kissing him. "You're so cute when you're flustered~" the demon said with a smirk, causing lucifer to become even more flustered.

Alastor grinned, wrapping his arms around the kings waist, pulling him in, and began to nip at lucifer jaw, then down his neck, kissing and nibbling. The king wiggled and whined. The demon chuckled, "You are so cute~" Alastor purred. "S..shut up.."

Alastor smiled before his cane stick thing began to buzz, like a phone. Alastors smile became tight. Like he didn't want to smile. He separated himself from the king as he grabbed his cane. "I'll be right back.." The red head said and walked out. Leaving the king confused.

Alastors POV.

I hurried to my room, quickly closing and locking the door. A voice came from the microphone. "Are you alone?" A female voice came through. "Yes, Ma'am.~" i quickly said. "Good. Meet me at our usual spot tonight. Seven pm. It's important." The voice said. "Yes, ma'am.~" i replied. "Good, see you soon, dear." The voice then disappeared. Like the person on the other end hung up.

I sighed and placed my head in my hands, taking deep breaths. What could she want now? I brush it off and make my way back to lucifer room. Knocking before I allow myself in. My dear luci stood in front of his mirror. He had gotten dressed in his usual clothes.