The First Woman

(Side story)

(Warning! This chapter does contain a bit of smut!)

No ones Pov:

Lucifer stared up at the demon, shocked. Did Alastor just pop the question?! 

"Oh my god.." lucifer whispered before all the emotions hit him. His face lit up, He jumped on Alastor lap. Causing Alastor to grunt.

"Oh my god!!" Lucifers voice was louder this time. Alastor just nervously stared up at him.

"Is that a yes?" Alastor asked cautiously. lucifer grabbed his lovers face.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Yes, yes, yes!! Holy shit!" If lucifer had a tail, it'd be wagging like crazy.

Alastor smiled at his lover, pulling him down. "I love you.~" He whispered. The king smiled wide.

"I love you too. So much." The king kissed his fiance deeply.

Alastor held the male as the kissed. Lucifer sat up eagerly.

"Oh my god!! We have got to tell Charlie!!" The king was about to leave before the demon stopped him.

"Not without clothes. Go put some on, weirdo.~" Alastor chuckled.

The excited bouncy male snapped his fingers, now dressed, even dressing Alastor.

"Someone eager?~" The demon stared down at the bouncing male.

"Well, duh! I'm marrying you! You! I fucking love you!" Lucifers voice turned to a slight growl towards the end of his sentence.

"Okay, okay, calm down, you strange man.~ I haven't given you the ring yet.~" Alastor said as lucifers face lit up again.

"There's a ring?!" He gasped, eyes wide and all. Alastors' green magic filled his hand as a red satin ring box appeared. It was old, really old.

Lucifer stood eagerly, biting his lip to try and contian his excitement.

Alastor got down on one knee. Opening the box and presenting the ring.

Lucifer stared in awe of his man. On one knee before him. The nervous look of his face. He was so handsome. He took a look of the ring. It was truly gorgeous. Old, but well taken care of.

It was gold with a deep red gem. "Oh my god.. Alastor.. its gorgeous.." lucifer said softly.

Alastor took the ring out of its box and onto his lovers ring finger. Alastor stood and walked behind the male. Hugging him from behind. 

They both stared at the ring on lucifers finger. "It was my mothers. She gave it to me before she passed. She told me to give to someone I love more than anything. Someone, I wouldn't mind spending the rest of eternity with. Forever with." Alastor said softly. His radio affect gone.

Lucifer sniffled. "Are you crying?~" Al had asked, quickly examining his fiancé's face. He was, in fact, crying.

"That's just so sweet.." lucifers voice was barly heard. He turns to face his future husband.