unfinished business.

(WARNING!! this chapter contains smut. If you are under the age of 16 or uncomfortable, please skip this chapter!)

No ones Pov.

Lucifer had a grip on the golden chain as Alastor looked up at him, fully submitted. A nervous smile tugged on his lips.

Alastor had no idea what was in store for him or what to expect. "Remove your jacket and shirt." The king said, watching as the deer began to remove the rest of his clothing. The king smirked as he watched the demon obey every command.

"Not so tough after all, my little deer~," the king said lowly. Alastor blushed as Lucifers eyes wondered over his bare  chest. Examining his scars.

Lucifer sat on Alastors lap, his manhood rubbing against his behind. The redhead blushed as the king of hells red eyes burned into his.

Lucifer raised himself up slightly and positioned himself, placed his hands on the demons shoulders as he lowered himself onto the males dick.

Both men groaned as lucifer sank down further. The red head is fully inside of his king. A few small and quiet groans left Alastors throat, eager for more.

Lucifer began to rise up and down, and lucifer moaned as he felt the demon fill him. Alastor held the kings waist. Groaning as the king began to pick up speed. But it still wasn't fast enough for the deer demon.

Before Lucifer could blink, the demon had pinned the king down, taking control as Alastor glared down at the blonde male beneath him.

He began the thrust, starting off slow as the king was still adjusting to the demons' size. He quickly sped up. Lucifer moaned as he looked up at the man who was dominating him.

Lucifers legs began to shake as his body became overwhelmed of pleasure. Alastor leaned down, his mouth lining up to lucifers ear. He was able to hear the shaky breaths and groans from the taller male.

Lucifer wrapped his legs around Alastors waist. He began to claw at the demons back, and red blood dripped down. Alastor couldn't give a shit. He clawed at the floor, trying to compose himself.

Lucifer turned his head, biting the neck of the demon. Alastor's blood tasted bitter. Alastor whimpered as he felt the kings teeth sink into his skin.

One of lucifers' hands made its way to Alastors hair, gripping it as the other hand made deep marks on the red heads back.

Alastor picked up more speed, his breath becoming rapid and heavy as he groaned out.

"Ah!..~ A..Alastor!..~ fuckkkk!..~ yes!..~" the king moaned out as he began to reach his climax. The demon growled, "Don't finish yet, my lord..~ we aren't done yet..~" Alastor growled out, and the king began to whimper. His grip tightened around the demon.

Alastor groaned deeply as his head flopped against the wood floor. His claws sunk deeper into the wood as the pleasure began to build. "Oh fuck..~ Lucifer!..~" the demon cried out his body began to ache.

The king realised the demon was near. "Look at me, bambi..~" lucifer panted out. Alastor lifted his head, and his eyes looked with the kings.

Alastors' eyes were hooded, and he was drooling. His ears were pinned back. His face was red and sweaty. His brows furrowed as the king blushed up at him. To say the demon looked hot was an understatement.

They were both about to explode. Lucifers hands moved to Alastors shoulders, digging his claws in as his eyes screwed shut, not being able to properly absorb the immense pleasure.

Alastor gritted his teeth before both him and the king yelled out loudly as they came together. Lucier came all over his and the demons stomach as Alastor filled him.

They rode out their orgasm together as the thrusting came to a stop. Alastor rested his forehead against the Kings. They stared into each others eyes, both burning with lust and love.

They shared a deep and passionate kiss. They smiled against each others lips. "You can pull out now, bambi..~" the king said. "I'm scared to move. My dick is too sensitive.." The deer bluntly said. The king chuckled, "amateur..~" The demon glared at him. "Shut up.. just.. give me a minute.." The deer replied.

Time skip!!

It's been a few hours since their act of love. Alastor had been able to pull out successfully and they had fallen asleep together on the bed after alot of cooing, making out and 'i love you's', despite the fact Alastor claiming to not sleep.

They cuddled as they slept. Holding each other closely. Even in his sleep, the deer demon smiled. It was almost like he couldn't stop, even if he wanted to.

Alastor awoke from being too hot from the cuddling. He admired the sleeping blonde that slept beside him for a few minutes before checking the time. '18:54' 'shit!!' The demon thought.

Alastor leapt out of bed and began to quickly get dressed, clearly in a rush. The king was shot awake the the sudden disappearance of his.. lover?

"Al..? What are you doing?" The king yawned as he tilted his head. "I'm going to be late!..~" the demon said, struggling to pull up his pants. "Late for what?" Lucifer asked. "For a.. meeting!~ a very important meeting!~" the demon quickly said, I mean.. he wasn't lying. It was an important meeting.

The blonde shook his head. "When will you be home?" He asked tiredly, and he leaned his head against a pillow. "Shouldn't be long.. an hour at most.~" the demon threw on his jacket and grabbed his cane. He was about to leave before rushing to his king, quickly kissing his cheek before telaporting.

Lucifer blushed as the demon turned to smoke and disappearing. He held his kissed cheek. He smiled softly to himself before flopping down on his bed.

~

Alastors Pov.

I telaported to a tree, a few miles outside of Pentagram City. I saw her eyes waiting for me In the shadows.

"Alastor.. hello my sweet deer~" the women purred. "Ma'am~" i smiled at the strange women, though, the last thing i wanted to do was smile at this witch.

"I have a special task for you, pet." She hummed. "Yes ma'am~" I replied. Scared for what she wants me to do now.

"You've watched over Charlie long enough. You've had your fun. It's time to destroy it. Destroy the hotel. Kill anything and anyone who tries to stop you." Her words are like razor blades. Cutting right through me.

I scoff slightly. "But.. lucifer is staying there.~ He'll kill me, same with Charlie.~ I'm not powerful enough to kill them.~" I don't want to harm them.. especially lucifer.

"Then so be it. Don't give me attitude boy. Get. It. DONE!" The woman raised her voice, causing me to flinch. "Do you understand the task, my little deer?" The women's body forming from the shadows. I glare at the figure.

"Yes.. Eve..."