misunderstandings.

No ones Pov.

Alastor had finished up his broadcast, and he watched the king of hell pout on the other side of the room. Alastor faded into the shadows and appeared behind lucifer.

"Still sulking, I see?~" He said, bending down. The king jumped and glared at the radio demon "Your such a dick!" He said before hiding his face in his hands. The demon laughed, "Aw, come on, my dear lord~, it wasn't that bad~" He said as he walked around the couch to face the king. "That bad?! People are going to think we're associated with each other! Like friends! Or maybe even more than friends!" The king groaned as the demons eyes widened slightly. The king did just sing about the demon in detail. Some information was split that no one else knew, like the battle alastor and vox had. Only overlords knew about that and.. someone else... and now the king. "Who cares what a bunch of low lives think?~" He bent down and tilted his head, now face to face with the flustered king. "I don't! But what about the sins?! What will they think if they saw me with an overlord like this?!" The king stood and began pacing, taking off his top hat and fidgetting with it. "Lucky overlord?~" the demon purred, causing lucifer to blush. He threw his top hat at the deer, landing perfectly on his head, and covered the demons eyes. "My reputation is ruined! people going to think you're up to something!" The king continued to pace, just like his daughter. "Me?~" The demon removed the top hat from covering his eyes and tilted his head as he watched the king stress out. "Yes, you! Why would an overlord be friends with some more powerful?" He looked at the demon and folded his arms, raising a brow. "For a de... oh..." alastors real voice creeped through as he realised."Well, we did make a deal~" the demon continued. "Yes, but not for more power!" The king began breathing exercises to calm himself. The king felt a hand on his shoulder, and he looked up to the radio demon. "My lord, please remain calm, we made no such deal, so why does it matter? I'm have the same power as do you. Nothing is coming out of this~" the demon said. The king took a breath. "You're right. Everything's fine." He said before taking another deep breath. "I know, I'm always right.~" Alastor said, earning himself a glare from the king. The king realised as he looked up at Alastor that he was still wearing his top hat. He reached to grab it before the demon stepped back, causing lucifer to tumble. "Alastor. Give me my hat." He said sternly. The demon smirked. "Why my lord, come and get it." He said as he took the hat off his head and lifted his arm high out of lucifers reach. The king smirked. "You know I can put you on your ass in half a second." He folded his arms. "By all means, my king, try me.~" Alastor was in a playful mood, it was a rare mood, yes he'd joke and tease to piss people off but it was mostly one sided, but this was more of a two sided tease, people usually hated Alastors sense of humor so lucifer seeming to play along came as a surprise.

Alastor watched as lucifers eyes turned red with a smirk. Alastors eyes turned to radio dials as his tenticals formed. They both stared at each other for a moment before lucifer striked, reaching for the hat. Alastor jumped back, dodging every hit with his tenticals. "I must say, alastor, you aren't too bad." The king said, continuing to strike. The demon chuckled, continued to dodge. "Why thank you, my lord~"

Alastor had jumped onto the coffee table, out of lucifers reach, alastors tentical had reached out, wrapping itself around lucifers waist, picking him up, Alastor turned on his heel, as lucifer was placed on the other end of the table. Lucifer was given a small moment to find his balance before he began striking again, alastor jumping back and dodged, causing the table to wobble. He glared a look at lucifer, who grinned. "Careful bambi~" lucifer purred. Alastor smirked at the blonde male, and he managed to get a few good hit in. This went on few a few minutes before Alastor was trapped, his feet on the edge of the table, lucifer didn't realise this, and reached up for his hat, Alastor went to step back but tripped, which caused lucifer to trip. They both clashed to the floor. Lucifer was on top of Alastor, and alastors hands were on the Kings waist, a failed attempt to catch him.

"Ow.." lucifer sat up slightly, putting his hands on Alastors' shoulders for support. He realised he was sitting on the demons lap. Alastor propped himself on his elbows, glaring at the king, as if it was lucifers fault that they were in this position. The two were face to face, Alastor could feel the Kings unsteady breath on his lips. They paused and stared at each other for a moment. Both were flustered. Staring into each other eyes. Something washed over them, both slowly leaning in.

Alastors door opened suddenly. Both beings froze and turned to the door. Charlie stood in the door frame, shocked. "What..? How could you! What about mom!" The blonde girl cried out, slamming the door shut.

Alastors Pov.

I watched as the Princess of Hell slammed my door, causing the room to shake. I looked back at lucifer, and he gave me a look of pain as he quickly stood, running after his daughter. "Charlie, wait!" I watched as the king left. I stood and brushed myself off.

"What just happened..."

(Note: I knowww I'm sorrryyyy ik I said longer but alot is going on right now, I'm moving soon and unfortunately peanut passed away, for those who don't know, peanut was a kitten my cat gave birth too. I should be back to writing daily soon! Love yall <3 )